OrthadontistBad Service

S

My daughter got braces here 2 years ago. her teeth were aligned less than a year. But after braces were put on she tells me that a baby tooth had to be removed for her permanent to come in. After she had surgery to expose the tooth, her dentist isn't scheduled to come in until a week later which gave the $400 exposure to close up. which means the bracket could not be put on. Every month lately its been something new. I'm so fed up with this lady. I feel like I'm trapped with nowhere else to go. I don't know what to do Now that the insurance is finished (20 visits) and now I'm paying out of pocket! Please help me...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices