Oromocto Canadian Tireauto repair

I was charged for an EVAC and charge for my AC 120$ I was in to get 2 leaky tires fixed when I asked service manager Christina if she would be able to get someone to look at my AC as it hadn't been working. Not being mechanically inclined she decided instead of an AC check that would have cost 49.99 on sale that she would take it upon her self to mention something at higher cost.
When my truck was fixed 3 hours later and keep in mind the time because this is also very important she explained to me that my AC would only work for a bit because my compressor was leaking, the AC didn't actually work and when I went back in to question why, she then told me that it was only blowing cold air. Well this to me is not a fix so I questioned why I was charged so much money for something that wasn't fixed, it was then explained to me that I would not have to pay this fee again when I came back to fix the problem. I leave frustrated I just waited 3 hours with 3 small children for 2 leaky tire fixes that would have cost me 11.99 per tire.
Next day my front tire is flat again, I call and they tell me to bring it right in I was then met by 2 guys one the mechanic that had worked on my tires he explained what he did but assured he would take another look and of course would be free. I then asked him about the EVAC and charge when he then explained that he told the other mechanic that the belt was gone there for he could not carry on with the EVAC and charge, this mechanic obviously did not listen and still carried out what couldn't be done. As I know now without a belt you cannot charge a compressor nor can you determine whether or not it needs to be replaced. I didn't quite grasp what this young mechanic was trying to explain again not mechanically inclined it wasn't until someone else looked at my truck and explained and it all came together. These people knew that what they were charging me wasn't realistic but still did maybe because they thought I was a young woman and naive or maybe because I was a single mother with 3 small children that at this point are restless for waiting this 3 hrs that didn't have to happen. The point is this was fraud and I was not about to have them get away with this. So 3 days in now I went in to the service centre at 8am and demanded my money back ready to explain in full detail why, I went in cool collected and stayed this way I didn't curse I just wanted to explain and they did not let me they were rude told me to leave threatened to call the cops, I tried to talk to each passing associate for someone to please hear me out the manager kept telling me to leave them alone I was treated so unfair. I still stayed they tried to offer me a measly 60$ and to me that's not good enough, they committed fraud I was told something was done when it couldn't be done. By the way these are the mechanics working on your vehicles. Anyway I said no I was my full refund and I finally received it when I had to ask the manager to go back to the shop and ask if it could be done without a belt something in my thoughts that should have been done in the first place but then I guess you cant expect much with the service I received.
Troy the Dept. Manager then came out slammed down my money and told me to leave, I asked for an apology they he refused to give because he was not in the wrong, it wasn't until Christina explained to him that they were wrong that he said whatever sorry and walked away.
I leave I accomplished what I had gone there to do my 3 kids and all. I then later received a text from an employee at Canadian tire that they overheard Christina and I quote " maybe she should have left my kids at home... and maybe she should start using Birth control maybe then she wouldn't have to skim her money back."