Original Dealswireless - wifi repeater

D Jul 12, 2019 Review updated:

I received the wireless repeater but the plug it tells me to put into my electric outlet does not conform to any outlet I have in my house! Although they are the correct type, flat and long the metal prongs are set at an angle! The one I checked on the internet to help in installing it did not have angled metal prongs they are lol straight as is any other electric plug I have ever purchased for us use, see photo.
I need a replacement please or at least the correct plug for us electric outlet.
There was no receipt or charge slip enclosed in the package but there was a return address listed above.

D crosby. [protected]@ymail.com

wireless - wifi repeater

Joyce A. Hill Jan 12, 2021

I ordered 1 firefly bunch lights on Nov. 5, 2020. I received them Jan. 11.2021 after E-mailing them 2 or 3 times to find my where my merchandise was. I kept gettting the same response in a E-mail stating due to Covid shipment had been delayed. I filed a dispute with my credit card and magically they were shipped. Now I want to return them and they have responded twice with the same type E-mail that they sent to me regarding shipping the merchandise. I got 1 single strand of battery operated lights and was charged $19.94 for my order. What a rip off. I sent another E-mail just this morning and as of now got no response. Imagine that!!! This company is a scam big time!

• Wi
    William Bergmann Dec 20, 2020

I ordered a small sander 2 months ago. When I complained it hadn't arrived I finally got some email responses blaming the delay on Covid. After more waiting and threatening, I got a blizzard of emails saying the order was in the hands of the USPS. After 2 weeks and delivery notices that it would arrive on Dec 16, the USPS delivered small envelope with another excuse.
    I complained to PayPal and got a refund.
    Do not but anything from Buena Deals.

Tomrich Dec 08, 2020

I ordered a saw on Pinterest from Original Deals and all I received was three cheap saw blades. Where is the saw?? I wrote to the return address in West Seneca, New York but I have not received an answer. Does anyone have an email address or a phone number??

• Li
    Lisa Pineda Nov 24, 2020

Have you filed a complaint with PayPal. I have and you all need to also.

• Li
    Lisa Pineda Nov 24, 2020

I ordered from this company, well I ordered from Pretty Little sale on Pinterest. Another name for this company Swipe Up Deals, and of course Original Deals are other names the company uses. Phone number is a none working number that can't be found. [protected]. I also ordered through PayPal. When I filed a claim Original Deals told PayPal they had sent the item and I had received the item. But what Original Deals sent was a letter to me saying my package was lost in the mail. And they sent me the letter in a manila envelope with the tracking number that they had given to PayPal . The package was to small to send anything put a piece of paper in. PayPal sided with this company without checking into all the information. I was ripped off for $60. I ask PayPal if they called anyone. No they hadn't.

• Or
    Original Deals Apr 26, 2020

I ordered 2 slim fitting vests from company two weeks ago. I needed to exchange for a larger size. Constantly email this company and gets no reply. No return label inside package. Do anyone have a phone number for this company ???

Dexter

• Cs
    cs142 Jan 14, 2020

I received "electric, rechargeable heated" gloves and socks that were only powered by 3 AAA batteries (not even included). The gloves had the thumb sewn shut inside! Although I ordered through www.comfyheatedsocks.com, and paid $8.95 for DOMESTIC shipping, I received the order from Original Deals, 3200 North America Dr, West Seneca NY 14224. I was charged through Paypal by "AN Commerce, Inc" with email of "[email protected]" They agreed to reimburse if I would pay again for shipping to return the items, but only internationally to CANADA! which was almost as much as the original purchase amount. This is a Chinese company operating under hundreds of names on the internet. Paypal denied my claim, as the company agreed to reimburse if sent to Canada.

• Ly
    Lynne Smith Dec 12, 2020

@Mary Cheatham I wish I had read this before I ordered the saw. Exact same problem.

Tomrich Dec 08, 2020

@Mary Cheatham Do you have an email address or a phone number for this company, Original Deals?
    [email protected]

Tomrich Dec 08, 2020

@Mary Cheatham Do you have an email or a phone number for this company? Original Deals?

Mary Cheatham Sep 28, 2020

@Nikki Lynn1976 Same thing for me I ordered a saw and only got the blades. No saw! and no reply to my emails from this company.

• Ni
    Nikki Lynn1976 Jan 29, 2020

@cs142 The same thing happened to me. I purchase something off of the big black Friday.com and it was a $100 item and I was sent something worth about $10. When I told them I demanded them to pay for the shipping as this was their problem not mine I have to send it back to AN and Associates located in Canada in the shipping is going to cost almost $50. This is a total scam and I really feel that PayPal should put them out of business or at least quit allowing them to use PayPal to pay for orders. I figured by going through PayPal it would be legit but apparently it’s still not

John Steffensen Dec 30, 2019

I received a back brace posture corrector with no instruction and no invoice in the package.
    If I can't figure how to use it, it will need to be returned for credit.
    John Steffensen
    29 Breeding Ln
    Gainesville, MO 65655
    [protected]

• Su
    Summer Sun Oct 19, 2019

I received a package of compression socks that I did not order. I ordered some last year but I got these without ordering. What should I do to stop these shipments and I would like to send this package back for refund. There was no paperwork in the package
    Sandy Bauer
    64 WJOTEWATER CT
    Winona MN 55987
    [email protected]

• Ci
    cindirunner Jan 24, 2020

@Summer Sun I just had the same thing happen, I did not need or want more socks. What do we do with them?

• Ra
    rachel stout Sep 08, 2019

received the solar galaxy light, color change. it doesn't change colors, I only get red.

Mary Chitester Aug 29, 2019

The Solar galaxy light is damaged, broken.

Mary Chitester Aug 29, 2019

I received my solar galaxy light from you it was damaged in shipping, please advise me what action I should take to return and be reimbursed.

Mary Chitester