Origin3 Web DesignScam and cheating!

M

Just thought I'd toss in. Tried earlier today to contact Origin3 at their 800 number and regular number. Operator's message stated either disconnected or no longer in service for both numbers. Luckily, they finished and sent me my website awhile back but I've never received anything pertaining to my logo I hired them to design, which I already paid them $300.00 for. Lyndsey, that sweet sounding little con also took $30.00 out of my debit card a few weeks ago to come up with some sales copy for my business cards, so I guess I've lost that too. I'll just have to look for someone else to host my brochure website and hopefully I'll be able to self-edit it as Origin3 stated I would. For my future commerce site, I plan on using a template site and create it myself, staying far away from these Godless web designer con artists. If anyone knows about a class action suit in the works to help people get all or some of their money back from Origin3, please contact me.

• In
    Insider with knowlege Feb 06, 2008

Just to let everyone know Russell Burnett II bought a recording studio with the money he ripped off and he is still driving around in a new Excursion. Get your money back and start a class action suit already or no one gets their money back and he yet again gets away with another crime.

• Me
    Metal Feb 26, 2008

LET'S START THIS CLASS ACTION SUIT NOW!!!
    I HAVE ALSO BEEN SCAMMED BY ORIGIN3

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices