O'Reilly Auto Partsrack & pinion warranty

Dear Sirs: On 3/28/19 (mileage 191, 721 ) I was in Osage Beach, Missouri on vacation and R & P was leaking real bad. I took it to Parkway Plaza Tire and they had to put in a new O'Reilly's R & P and I was told that 100% parts and labor were warrantied.

The seals went bad on the way home and Parkway told me to take it to a good place where I live and on 4/8/19 (mileage 192, 511) I took it to Shorewood Lube Service. R & P was replaced with another from O'Reilly's and they said I would receive a check within 30 days a check for the labor. I did receive the labor check in the mail for $408.67.

Three months later in July the R & P started leaking really bad again. I went to O'Reilly in Shorewood, IL #4838 and talked to Domingo. He said to take it back to Shorewood Lube for another replacement and they would warranty the R & P and labor . So on 7/24/19 (mileage 195, 669) I did that. Domingo told me that it would take some time and I would go to Shorewood Lube this time to get a check for the labor. I paid $408.67 for the labor. This was no fault of my own that 2 Rack & Pinions break within 4 months. I also had also tried calling Joey Kraska on 9/24/19 and Ken Hubbart (both at the corporate office) and no calls have been returned. I left multiple messages with both. I have waited long enough and would like my reimbursement for my second labor warranty ASAP. Thank you for your attention.

Bu