Orderplus Hong Kong HKunethical behavior

1 Review updated:

Please Authorities check this Company to avoid other buyers fall in this situation.

Ca
Jul 08, 2019

Comments

• Em
      Aug 29, 2019

I also have spent over £60 on an order from Order Plus International - also operating as Focus on Trends. I have not received my items or an email advising me of dispatch. I have emailed them 4 times, even threatening with legal action, but heard nothing at all.

Aug 31, 2019

I had the same problem this company is a fraud and needs to be reported and investigated ASAP

• Ca
      Sep 14, 2019

Hello, i am french, no speak well english. I have same problem than this person "On 24th June 2019 I've payed by credit card 89, 28 € at Elmily.com website, this amount was charged in my credit card by ORDERPLUS_HONG KONG_HK. Unfortunately I didn't received the items I've payed for and I have not received any email confirming the purchase and it's impossible to contact them as they have no e-mail or any other way to contact them. I think this is unethical behavior, I'm a usual online buyer and this is not a normal and ethical procedure made by this Company.

I buy on 30.08, i receive my thing, but not well i want to send them back and be cash back but i dont find how to do !!! no paper inside when i received and no confirmation mail, so i don t know how to do !!!
    Catherine capelle

• Hu
      Sep 28, 2019

@capelle Bonjour Catherine, Vouz avez recu votre commande???

• Hu
      Sep 28, 2019

Same here ordered 1st of August with via another of there website yoyosolomen.com, haven't received anything so far, have e-mailed one of there e-mails but haven't received any answer. It's probably a scam.

• Mi
      Oct 09, 2019

I placed an order on Sept 9th through Facebook for a fashion sweater. As of yet I have not received an order conformation any order information or the product. I have no information on who to contact or what to do to resolve the situation.

• Bo
      Oct 10, 2019

OrderPlus Hong Kong - They are also selling under zobrain.com I have ordered for 89 usd on Sept 19, they charged my card and received no products. Nor responses to emails either., tracking number does not work Do not buy form this website, you will only loose money. :(