Menu
Orange Square Movers Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Orange Square Movers
reviews & complaints

www.orangesquaremovers.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 7 Reviews

Orange Square Movers Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
7 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Orange Square Movers at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Orange Square Movers has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Orange Square Movers. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Orange Square Movers reviews & complaints 7

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Orange Square Movers reviews & complaints

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Orange Square Movers Orange Square Movers charged me $5500 to move my stuff from *** to LA

Orange Square Movers charged me $5500 to move my stuff from *** to LA. They broke three of my TV/LCD screens in doing so. There was clear negligence on their behalf to pack this correctly. Their own staff upon receipt of the goods in LA said this was the worst packing he has seen in 18 years. A 65 inch *** A 55 inch *** A 27 inch HP computer monitor.

R

Orange Square Movers The moving company messed up a lot of my stuff

The moving company messed up a lot of my stuff. I didn't get extra insurance 'cause I trusted them to be careful. But no, they just threw everything around like it didn't matter. The worst part is they lost the legs to my fancy bed and won't even try to find them or fix the problem. They wanna give me $86.40 for my claim, which is based on some weird $.60 per pound rule. That's not fair at all, but I had no choice. They offered me $300 as a "good faith gesture," but honestly, it's an insult. They won't settle with me unless I take down my online reviews, calling it slander. I don't think that's right. They only have 5-star reviews 'cause they pressure people into settling for peanuts and erasing the bad ones.

A

Orange Square Movers We used this company to move from *** to ***, **

We used this company to move from *** to ***, . Unfortunately, it was an awful experience from the start. I'm skipping over the less awful details to highlight the worst parts. The driver was awful, rude, cussing at us. He couldn't get his truck back to our unit even though plenty of other drivers have done so and everyone was helping him, including our apartment maintenance staff. We were forced to put our stuff in storage because of this, which has cost us hundreds of dollars. He was seen throwing our stuff, and we repeatedly asked him to stop, but he continued doing it, causing damage to our stuff. 2 months after this, they called us to let us know that they still have several items of ours (we didn't know anything was missing because it was all in storage). It took another month for them to deliver it. This broke their contract and the law, which states delivery of belongings must occur within 21 days. It took 3 months! Andre, the owner, is not easy to work with and won't refund us.

Hide full review

Is Orange Square Movers legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Orange Square Movers as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Orange Square Movers stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Orange Square Movers should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Orange Square Movers earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Orange Square Movers achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Orange Square Movers. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Orangesquaremovers.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Orange Square Movers website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Orangesquaremovers.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Orange Square Movers has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 7 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Orange Square Movers protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Orange Square Movers has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Orange Square Movers Orange Square Movers, located in ***, helped me with my move from *** to *** in June

Orange Square Movers, located in ***, helped me with my move from *** to *** in June . Let me tell you, it was a complete disaster. I followed their claim process and sent them lots of pictures and filled out their forms. But after waiting for months, they only offered me $300. Can you believe it? My claim is worth tens of thousands of dollars! I have more than a hundred pictures and a bunch of their report forms. And guess what? Many of my items never showed up. For example, my wife's six wardrobe boxes full of fancy clothes are missing. It's just unbelievable.

The movers who came to my new place seemed to be from a local homeless camp. And to make matters worse, the storage facility where they kept my stuff wasn't properly climate controlled. As a result, most of my metal and iron items got all rusty. And let me tell you about my big gun safe, weighing *** pounds. It was severely damaged. They had come to my old place twice before the move to see all our items, and we specifically talked about the safe. They assured me that they had moved a similar one recently. But clearly, that wasn't the case. And this is just the beginning of the list of problems. I could go on and on.

I strongly advise you to stay away from this company. The move cost me over $15,000, and I had to pay around $2400 per month for storage for several months, which wasn't even climate controlled. It's just not worth it. Save yourself the trouble and find another moving company.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Orange Square Movers Due to covid, I got moved to Portland, OR, and couldn't meet the moving company in Boulder to see them pick up my storage unit and stuff

Due to covid, I got moved to Portland, OR, and couldn't meet the moving company in Boulder to see them pick up my storage unit and stuff. I let Orange square movers go into my storage unit, pack up loose stuff, and bring it all to me in Portland, OR. In my storage unit, there were 7 art pieces just covered with blankets and sheets, and it was the moving company's job to pack and deliver them with everything else. When they delivered, I didn't even notice that those things were gone. It took me a couple of weeks to realize that my art was missing, so I went back to the storage unit, and sure enough, those 7 art pieces and 1 gold mirror were all gone from my delivery, 8 things in total. I've called Orange square movers like 4 or 5 times in the past couple of months to try and fix this. Every time, they say they're working on it but don't give me any info, won't file a claim, and now they're not even calling me back. It's obvious that they stole my stuff and won't take responsibility for their bad actions. I don't know what to do, but this is not okay, and I hope it never happens to someone else. They should at least be willing to file a claim, I think it's the law, but they won't even do that now. Can I do anything about this?

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Orange Square Movers The final transaction happened on August 23rd and cost $7952.01

The final transaction happened on August 23rd and cost $7952.01. They said it would be an easy and professional move, but here's what actually happened: They took 43 days to deliver my stuff, even though they promised it would only take 4 days. They only sent 2 movers instead of the 4 they promised, and they brought a smaller truck than what we agreed on. They showed up at 5 pm with a tired crew, even though they advertised fresh professionals. The owner argued with me and didn't fulfill their written obligations. They broke a lot of my stuff, totaling $2k, and we had to spend another $3k to replace things we couldn't live without. They stopped answering my calls and texts, and I still haven't received my receipt. For a whole month, my 1-year-old had to sleep in a pack-and-play because they kept saying they would deliver our things soon, but they changed the delivery dates 9 times. My family had to sit on broken folding chairs for over a month. They promised to pay me $25 a day for the late delivery, but they never did.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Orange Square Movers On August 31st, Orange Square movers came to our house for a full pack and move

On August 31st, Orange Square movers came to our house for a full pack and move. They messed up a contract for us and said everything would be packed and delivered no later than 9/30. Our order number is CO3742303. Our first delivery was on 9/11 and was supposed to be the first of two deliveries with the other truck coming the next day. But the second truck didn't come until much later and when it did, it had mostly items that didn't belong to us. Since then, we've been contacting them to get our remaining items. They sent two more partial shipments, but we're still missing 30 plus boxes and furniture items. We went through their claim process and haven't heard anything back. Over a month ago, they called us and said they found two of our boxes and a ladder. They haven't sent them to us even though we've called them twice since then asking when we'll receive those items. Both times, they told us that they would put them on the scheduling board and that we've waited long enough and they would be delivered soon. They damaged/broke many items, packed toilet items with kitchen items, and didn't fulfill their contract. We want the items they found to be delivered immediately and a response to our claim. We've called *** at *** multiple times, and she assured us that they would check their warehouse for our remaining items and send the items they found. We asked for follow-up calls, but we haven't received any.

Orange Square Movers Customer Reviews Overview

Orange Square Movers, as reviewed on orangesquaremovers.com, has garnered positive feedback from numerous satisfied customers. This reputable moving company has established itself as a reliable and efficient service provider in the industry. With a focus on customer satisfaction, Orange Square Movers has consistently delivered exceptional moving experiences.

Customers have praised Orange Square Movers for their professionalism and attention to detail. The company's team of experienced movers is known for their punctuality and efficiency, ensuring that every move is executed smoothly and on time. Clients have expressed their appreciation for the careful handling of their belongings, as Orange Square Movers takes great care to protect items during the moving process.

Another aspect that customers have highlighted in their reviews is the excellent customer service provided by Orange Square Movers. The company's friendly and knowledgeable staff is always ready to assist clients, addressing any concerns or queries promptly. This level of personalized service has left a positive impression on customers, making their moving experience stress-free and enjoyable.

Orange Square Movers also stands out for its competitive pricing. Customers have praised the company for offering affordable rates without compromising on the quality of service. This affordability, combined with the professionalism and efficiency of the movers, has made Orange Square Movers a top choice for individuals and families looking to relocate.

Overall, the reviews on orangesquaremovers.com reflect the high level of customer satisfaction with Orange Square Movers. With their attention to detail, professionalism, excellent customer service, and competitive pricing, this moving company has established itself as a trusted and reliable partner for all moving needs.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Orange Square Movers contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Orange Square Movers?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Orange Square Movers Customer Service. Initial Orange Square Movers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Orange Square Movers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Orange Square Movers. Discuss the issues you have had with Orange Square Movers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.