Optimum — optimum internet phone tv
I was interested in switching from Fios to Optimum so I called and inquired about their price for life. I was specifically told 3 boxes with DVR with Premier service would be 176.00. I asked at least 3 times if this number included taxes and fees and the woman said yes and went further to indicate that all prices given by Optimum are the final price including taxes and fees. Well, she lied. I called at least a dozen times and said I purchased the service as a result of fraudulent practices. They have never sought to resolve this matter in any way. I asked repeatedly that they listen to the recorded call all in vain. I'm switching back to FIOS as soon as I get my amazon gift card.
Optimum is a FRAUD!!
More Optimum Complaints & Reviews
- Cablevision / Optimum - retention department 
- Cablevision - fees 
- Optimum Internet - internet 
- Cablevision - fraud and scam 
- Optimum - fraudulent charges 
- Cablevision - took off gsn! 
- Optimum - online chat
- Optimum - missing episodes
- Optimum - overall service
- Optimum - Lack of service for telephone, internet, television