Optimum — optimum injects advertisements in requests not owned or managed by them
Optimum randomly injects advertisements into client website requests without authorization and no way to opt-out. This advertising technique is predatory and violates terms of service that allow for unobstructed access to internet sites. These advertisements have appeared during demonstrations to clients and prospective clients, affecting reputation and relationship with other partners.
The sites depicted in the attached photos are not hosted by Optimum (they are hosted on my own servers) and I have never provided consent for them to inject ads. Furthermore, the telephone number in OptimumB.jpg does not provide the opportunity to opt-out of these ads.
More Optimum Complaints & Reviews
- Cablevision / Optimum - retention department 
- Cablevision - fees 
- Optimum Internet - internet 
- Cablevision - fraud and scam 
- Optimum - fraudulent charges 
- Cablevision - took off gsn! 
- Optimum - online chat
- Optimum - missing episodes
- Optimum - overall service
- Optimum - misleading/offensive tv ad and unacceptable, rude response from corporate customer service rep