Optimumcable/refund horrible customer service

Good Evening,

Name: Kenya Payne
Cell Phone: [protected]
Phone number under cablevision: [protected]

I have been continuously reaching out to cablevision to get a refund of $80 that was incorrectly charged to my phone bill. I have called countless times and have left several messages with different agents and supervisors at the customer service phone number 877-452-5516. I have been told several times that someone will call me back and no one has ever done so. I have also been constantly hung up on as well and had to start over wait on hold and hope to speak to someone to resolve my issue. I had called stating there were channels on my cable that was not working the representative initially told me I should have those channels and they should be working. She then went on to trouble shooting with me over the phone taking me through each step to find out what was wrong with the channel. Once we tried everything and nothing worked she went ahead and told me she would then send a technician to my house since the troubleshooting was not successful.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Bronx, NY The agent told the wrong date and time of when the technician was coming to my house and I had already changed my entire plans for the day. I went ahead and put a complaint in and spoke with a supervisor on how inconvenient it was for me to cancel all my plans and no one showed up. The supervisor then reschedule me for another appointment for the technician to come over. That time the technician showed up and the problem was solved. I then to my surprise I had a $80 charge to my phone bill. I have been calling ever since & reaching out to anyone who would listen and have received the worst customer service imaginable. I have been a faithful customer for years and the fact that a long time customer as myself is not able to resolve the issue without being hung up on or telling me that someone will call me back because no one is available at the time and still no one has called me back is unacceptable. I have confirmed my cell phone each and every time to be reached and nothing has happened. I felt like this was my last resort in reaching out to corporate and hoping that someone treats me with the superior customer service I deserve and refunds me back the $80 that I deserve. I am asking if you can please call me back anytime at [protected] to discuss this matter and get it resolved as soon as possible.

• Updated by Kenya Payne, Oct 07, 2019

Good Evening,

Name: Kenya Payne
    Cell Phone: [protected]
    Phone number under cablevision: [protected]

I have been continuously reaching out to cablevision to get a refund of $80 that was incorrectly charged to my phone bill. I have called countless times and have left several messages with different agents and supervisors at the customer service phone number [protected]. I have been told several times that someone will call me back and no one has ever done so. I have also been constantly hung up on as well and had to start over wait on hold and hope to speak to someone to resolve my issue. I had called stating there were channels on my cable that was not working the representative initially told me I should have those channels and they should be working. She then went on to trouble shooting with me over the phone taking me through each step to find out what was wrong with the channel. Once we tried everything and nothing worked she went ahead and told me she would then send a technician to my house since the troubleshooting was not successful. The agent told the wrong date and time of when the technician was coming to my house and I had already changed my entire plans for the day. I went ahead and put a complaint in and spoke with a supervisor on how inconvenient it was for me to cancel all my plans and no one showed up. The supervisor then reschedule me for another appointment for the technician to come over. That time the technician showed up and the problem was solved. I then to my surprise I had a $80 charge to my phone bill. I have been calling ever since & reaching out to anyone who would listen and have received the worst customer service imaginable. I have been a faithful customer for years and the fact that a long time customer as myself is not able to resolve the issue without being hung up on or telling me that someone will call me back because no one is available at the time and still no one has called me back is unacceptable. I have confirmed my cell phone each and every time to be reached and nothing has happened. I felt like this was my last resort in reaching out to corporate and hoping that someone treats me with the superior customer service I deserve and refunds me back the $80 that I deserve. I am asking if you can please call me back anytime at [protected] to discuss this matter and get it resolved as soon as possible.