CMH Opel Umhlangamy vehicle

I want to complaint about CMH Opel Umhlanga. They have a poor service. On the 23/02/2019 I went to service my car it was a major services. Nothing was done in my car because all the noise I told them was still there after the services. Worse part on the 29 May while I was going to cornubia mall I saw a sign which I dont understand so i decided to went to CMH Opel Umhlanga so that the can check my car. They told me that they can test the car. After test nothing was given to me in was told that may be the Bettry was low. There have no time to give what was the reason. They told me to leave and said the said will run away. And I was told to come back and pay if sign is still there. When I left there sign was still there the car was unable to move. CMH failed to assist me and m unhappy about that. Then I decide to find michenica to assist me he put the car in the machine and gave me print out of what wrong with a car. Plugs were old because CHM OPel umhlanga never changed it when I came for services I'm very upset with their services. I had to buy new plugs which costs me a lot of money. And I have to pay a labour as well. According to CMH plugs were changed but never given to me after taken out. I miss Williams hunts where I bought my car service was good and there were normally give me what they have taken out. Even on a minor service they also rob me and they never informed me about old brakes and pad. I had to find mechanica to do it for me. I will not recomm CMH to anyone because they are taking advantage of women. I was using CMH so that my car will last longer but it is useless. I angry for what they did to me. Can I be paid back my money because nothing's was done to my car. Labour cost me R350. I will attached slips.

CMH Opel Umhlanga