Oosmey MotorsTerrible service!

M

My Opel Corsa Classic, 2004, 1.8 overheated on Monday 21 January 2008. It was towed to Oosmey Motors in Rustenburg where it has been standing for a week now. According to Peet, the mechanic, when I phoned this morning to hear if everything was fixed, they already replaced the thermostat, but are still waiting for the housing. He said I must fetch my car, as the housing was only necessary in winter time, when the heater is used. He said they will only be able to get the housing in next week. As I am driving a lot for work, I need my car as soon as possible. My friend phoned the supplier of the thermostat in Rustenburg, and needed the part number. When I phoned for the part number from Oosmey, it ended up that they needed the full part comprising of the thermostat and housing. Which means that they never changed the thermostat. When phoning the bossman, Danie, he said they took out the thermostat and that I can drive without it. Bullsh*t!! I am still fighting the fight.