Onyx Visa-Credit CardMoney taken/no card issued

C

In October I applied for a credit card from Onyx Visa. I recieved no credit card but had "fees" taken from my checking account as Platinum Member.
This occured 5 times...still no card. I stopped payment on any more debits by them. Dec. 12 was
the last time they tried, I guess they got the message, but now It's next to impossible to get in touch for a refund. It's obvious this is a scam and I would like nothing more than to help put these
creeps in jail. From what I have read, there are a lot
of other people in the same boat from Onyx Visa.

Jacquelyn Mason

• Ev
    Evelyn Chandler Sep 10, 2008

Everything the people above had mentioned also happened to me. Fellow victums please lets ban to gether and SUE them. Anyone that would like to cooperate to get together and sue them please email me at [email protected] Lets hurt then like they hurt us!

• Fo
    for me to know and not you Aug 29, 2008

Today is 8-29-08 and I as well have been scammed with this so called company consumerbill.com in the amount of $45.95. They made up a check with all my information on it and cashed it. I don't even remember talking to any one, only thing i did was apply for a loan on the internet. I never ever gave these people any permission. On the check there useing Medlink Health Care Subcription, with consumerbill.com as there reply address. I had to change all my bank info, it is reported as fraud with my bank and the police department. So who ever is doing this your not so dam smart after all. Where on to you.

• Ed
    Ed Jun 18, 2008

They are a scam. They took money from me for 3 months before I called it in and stopped them.

• Je
    Jeremy Sims Mar 04, 2008

I have recemtly fell victim to the devious actions of Onyx Credit Card Services (OCCS). I fought hard for 5 months to get money back. Lorna, is a customer representative that is absolutely awful. NOt only do they take your money, but they give you hell in getting it back! I had to get my back not once but twice because they kept trying to deduct more money out of my account. By the way, did i mention that I NEVER RECEIVED A CARD!! This company should be shut down! I will do everything in my power through the Federal Trade Commission to shut this company down! As an Armed Service member I am sworn to protect this nation against enemies foreign and domestic. I see I have a big job to do! If you support me in this cause write a letter to the Federal Trade Commission to prevent this from happening to you (again) and other people. As an American do your part to help clean up our nation.

• Me
    M. Ellis Mar 02, 2008

I am also a victim of Onyx Visa's apparent scam. What has been done to stop this? How do I contact the company? Is there any type of investigation in process? If not, who do I contact to initiate one?

• Su
    susan zavala Feb 07, 2008

I never authorize a withdrawal that has happen for two months. My son in law was on the check without my ok. Beware people!

sanford cuffee Jan 26, 2008

how do i stop you from taking money out if my account and i don't have a card? i want the whole thing cancelled.