OnPoint Law CenterMortgage Modification Fraud

They take your fees for mortgage modifications UPFRONT and then tell you that you don't qualify and do not refund you even though they initially tell you they have a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. They come up with some legal excuse to not give it back to you! ONLY USE LOAN MODIFICATION COMPANIES
THAT DO NOT CHARGE UPFRONT FEES! There are a lot of them that will evaluate your financial situation for FREE and then if they can help you they will take your fee. On Point wants your fee UP FRONT!! BEWARE!!! They also promise to perform a FORENSIC LOAN EVALUATION and then they don't do it.

More OnPoint Law Center Complaints & Reviews

• Ha
    hatecheatingliars Jun 15, 2015

I hope this finds you all well. I haven't been back on here since I posted back on 9/15/2011 and I cannot believe these two thieves, Jason Glasser and David Millner are still at it, running their scams, moving from place to place, state to state, all the different names of business they open and used as a front to run their scam operation. I personally don't know how they sleep at night, I really don't. I suspect that neither one of them has ever made an honest living. They take, steal, scheme and rob people and they do so with absolutely no conscience. I feel sorry for their children for the fact that they have such poor role models as Fathers and their Mothers aren't much better. They move around from place to place with their crook husbands and enjoy the lavish lifestyle their husbands provide for them, also with no conscience, they are like a pack, they're inseparable and have been for many years, neither one of them knows how to stand on their own two feet. They are the epitome of despicable human beings!!
    I was reading over some of the comments posted since I was here last and I am happy to see the information I provided was somewhat useful or helpful. And, all I could do was smh and laugh, quite loudly when the comment posted from rjp480 in which he had received an email from these two thieves and in part they claim a disgruntled employee wrote the post and legal actions is pending!! LOL I wish to God that were true, I'd like to see them even try it because I would file a counter suit and include all of the nasty, vile, threatening text messages I received from Jason who started harassing me the moment I walked off the job and continued for several days after. I have never been treated with such disrespect in my life, Jason has no filter and his text would blow your mind. I would like to share with you what lead up to my departure from employment with Citizens Financial Group and given what we all know now, I am sure when you read it you can judge for yourself who was "disgruntled"...
    I had been working there for about 3-4 months when one of my clients/homeowners told me they conducted a Google search on Citizens Financial which returned 0 search results, they couldn't find anything about the company on the internet and asked me if I was aware of it. I told my client that I wasn't aware of it, I hadn't conducted a search myself, I agreed that it was odd that nothing showed up and I assured my client that I would conduct a search myself as I was now curious to see for myself what was or wasn't available about the company on the internet, I felt it's part of my job responsibilities to know what information is available online. After we hung up I immediately jumped on Google to search Citizens Financial Group and found nothing, so I went one step further and I googled Jason Glasser and as I was doing this David walked up behind me and asked me what I was doing and demanded to know why I was googling Jason. I told him of the conversation I had just had with my client who'd asked me if I was aware that there's no information on the internet and my client was questioning me about it do I was doing my do diligence. David immediately summoned Jason to the conference room and them myself less than a minute later and they exploded because I had googled Jason, I knew I had a legitimate reason to do so, they did not have any reason nor right to explode which lead me to believe there was something there that they didn't want me to know or find. They acted like I was a spy looking for dirt, not an employee who should know what information is available online to address customers questions, I smelt a rat and their behavior left me asking myself WHY are they so worried that I googled Jason and did so only after nothing came up under the company name, they were absolutely paranoid and that was very clear to me that they are trying to conceal or hide something they don't want me to see and I told them I am very concerned with their reaction to then act as if I'm a spy told me something isn't right there and I want no part of it, I collected my things and left and I didn't make it to the elevator before Jason was harassing me and threating me in text messages, non stop for several days before I faxed a letter and threatened to sue him if he didn't stop. I went home and I went online and started doing my research and found out exactly what they didn't want me to know, in doing so I found this site and posted my comment. I have lost a home, I know how it feels to go through it and I would never take advantage of a homeowner weather distressed or not and when I saw all the posts from people who are victims of Jason and David, I posted the truth and gave you all the information I had at the time in hopes it would benefit you all and any action taken against these two thieves. Sorry for the winded message but I have a big problem, I hate cheaters and liars. Now, would you consider me a "disgruntled employee"?

• Cu
    curiousminds Oct 10, 2018

@hatecheatingliars This is probably a long shot but i would really like to talk to you if at all possible. my email is [email protected] if you ever get this.

Anon666 Aug 12, 2013

Chances are i may have taken you application..sorry. Myself and 4 other employess all quit within a week because they treated us all like ### and we realized they were fraudalent and have been and were previously scamming people. We have tried to all complain to the better business bureau but they dont wanna hear it. They tried to help out one of my coworkers relatives modify her mortgage...but when she quit Jason Glasser..also known as "Dan O'mally" to Nuvision clients proceeded to text and verbally harass her. He threatened to retract the modifcation and called her multiple expletives via text message. They are deff ###.

• Mg
    Mgks Aug 12, 2013

They (NuVision) ripped me off to. I am in Florida. How do I lodge a complaint and maybe get my money back?

Anon666 Jun 19, 2013

Jason Glasser and David Wilner are now currently working for themselves through a company called GW Business Development located in Mooresville NC. They have recently been linked with and or represent themselves as "Nuvision Relief Center" and are now going by "Alliance Processing Incorporated" I worked for these guys for a few months and they are ###s.

joseph mote Apr 24, 2013

Oh by the way this is joeyinalabama It had been so long since I been on here. I forgot my sign in info. So I started a new one.

joseph mote Apr 24, 2013

Hey takeninconcord remember 2 years ago I told you we would get refunded. Well it took 2 years but it happened. Great job guys.

• Di
    didona Dec 26, 2012

Finally after 2 years we received the refund from the California Bar too . Thanks to the people who initiated this board I was able to know where to file a complain against this fraud, Enos and his people. I hope all victims will receive a refund and justice will be done.

takeninconcord Dec 17, 2012

After two years and alot of paper work, I too got a check from the California Bar. Hopefully the victims of Enos and their accomplices will follow thru with their complaint and get the justice they deserve.

ON POIN FRAUD Dec 03, 2012

I too was scammed by Robert Anus (Enos). Finally after 2 years, the CA bar association refunded my $2, 600. What a nice xmas present. Keep in touch with the bar associaiton after you file a complaint against him and ONPOINT.

ON POIN FRAUD Dec 03, 2012

To all that got scammed by ONPOINT. I too got scammed from them about 2 years ago for $2, 600. If they are opperating under a different name now and you got taken. file a complaint with the state law board they are opperating in. After constant persistance and following up with the state fo CA bar association. I am glad to say I just got a check from them re-imbursing me my $2, 600. And it couldn't have came at a better time. I can now buy my kids a little more for xmas. It was a long time, but i finally got my money back.

• Sm
    Smitty56 Feb 22, 2012

I am in absolute shock that I got scammed! I can't believe that this has been going on for so long and to so many people. I would love any information you have to file suit against these criminals. I was just trying to improve my families financial situation and was yet another victim. I do claim some culpability here but our government completely sucks! They give banks billions to help them, while the citizens of this country who pay their bills on time become the victims of the governments misguided mortgage lending ideas to people who couldn't afford them! I'm pissed off firstly at myself for getting caught up in something like this, and secondly at my bank for telling me their is nothing we can do for you because you have great credit and you pay your bills! Well ain't that a kick in the teeth. People who don't pay get adjustments to their mortgage, those who do pay (ie, do what's right!) get screwed! I'm so fed up with the sh*t sandwiches I'm forced to eat because of government Great social programs to help those in need! How about us middle class folks that continually bail this country out?

• Rj
    rjb280 Feb 19, 2012

If what hatecheatingliars is true, that they are or were Citizens Financial Group, they just folded up and are running again. I too fell for the money back gauranty scam. After submitting all my paper work they did pass it on to my lender, but within two days the request for modification was denied. Called my document specialist (ie. scam artist) and had me submit an authorization form so they could negotiate on my behalf. She then told me to give them 30 days per the contract. Tried e-mailing after 10 days with no response. After two weeks I tried to call and got a busy signal and e-mails would not go thru. Felt like someone punched me in the chest. I went back to the Nationwide Business Bureau site, a company that highly endorsed Citizens. To my shock (not really) Nationwide had big red bars and warnings not to do business with Citizens Financial Group. That's easy, they don't exist anymore. I then submitted a review of Citizens stating Nationwide and Citizens are one and the same per info found here. I finally got a response from somebody. Within two hours customer service at Nationwide e-mailed me stating "...mention of an affiliation between them and our organization. There is none." Later in the e-mail it states "We do not tolerate any business not adhering to the terms and conditions of their membership. In cases like this, it is immediately revoked and posted for public viewing." This e-mail also states a disgruntled employee wrote the post here and legal action is pending. Funny, all negative and positive reviews that were on Nationwide's site for Citizens disappeared. I have some questions I would like answers to. Why would a disgruntled employee of Nationwide bash a totally different company, Citizens, if they were not connected somehow? A company that is in another state. Is a membership not an affiliation? Why did all bad reviews of Citizens disappear? I can understand mine disappearing but all? Why when I clicked on a half dozen other companies on Nationwide's site there are there no reviews, good or bad? I have filed complaints with Arizona and California Attorney General offices. I will also be checking in on Nationwide to see what scam artist home loan modification company they endorse next. Check them out and report them too.

• Bc
    bcbg7477 Feb 18, 2012

I too decided to go with onpointlawcenter for a lump sum of $2995 debit card only as request. I had excellent credit, never been late on mortgage payments, I JUST WANTED TO SAVE MONEY ... I WAS APPROVE BY ONPOINTLAWCENTER AND started the process with all paperwork requested . I HAD AT THE TIME A 4 YEAR OLD SON AND A NEW BORN DAUGHTER . I've sent and resent the documents neede, IT WAS A VERY SLAW PROCESS...a month later, I asked for my money back, MR THE MASTER THIEF ENOS told me that wasn't possible, my loan modification was moving forward very well . THEN CAME DECEMBER 2009, MRS SOTO, HIS SECRETARY WAS SEEK, she was at the hospital and couldn't do anything until she gets back... AND the finale, senor enos and pals decided TO CLOSE THE SHOP AND RUN WITH THE MONEY. I wrote to the california state bar, receive a post card, then i have to wait 5 years until he reapply for a business license... David Wilner, Jason Glasser, Paul Singer and mr enos have just changed the name of the business but are still playing the same game, stealing money... QUE DIEU EST PITIE SUR VOUS++++ I just hope that one day everybody who got scammed get their money back . I truly can't beleive they can still do business, under a different name.It should be time for a change out there...

PS: IF ANYONE KNOW SOMETHING NEW ABOUT IT, LET ME AND THE OTHERSKNOW ON THIS WEBSITE ...

• Ra
    razal20 Feb 16, 2012

What steps can be done to sue Jason Glasser and David Wilner especially when you do not reside in California? Any advice would be appreciated.

onIT Nov 16, 2011

send me a msg

onIT Nov 16, 2011

seriously? hasnt it been like 4 years

joeyinalabama Sep 29, 2011

I`m on it hatecheatingliars. Soon enough we will see them on the news. I won`t stop untill Enos and his team are punished.

• Ha
    hatecheatingliars Sep 15, 2011

They are still doing Home Loan Modifications and DBA Citizens Financial Group using an address in Phoenix, AZ... BUT the truth is, they are working out of an office that's leased to Jason Glasser and David Willner under the business name of Nationwide Business Bureau. This office is located at 980 Montecito Drive, Ste 202 Corona, CA. Beyond the door that says Nationwide Business Bureau are these 2 bad guys you've been looking for. The phone number there is [protected]. After seeing their true colors & reading everything they've done to people, I am elated that I no longer work there. I hope you all give them what they deserve!! Hope this information helps.

joeyinalabama Aug 24, 2011

I am glad to hear something from someone finally. I just about gave up. I still have my fingers crossed on getting refund but hey, any news is good news.

takeninconcord Aug 23, 2011

Finally recieved an update on reimbursement. They said it may be another year or longer before a decision is reached regarding compensation. I filed my application back in January 2010 so Im used to a long wait. Had the State Bar kept a shorter leash on these souless shysters there wouldnt be "an unprecedented number of cases awaitng review". Hopefully in a year Ill have some satisfaction regarding Anus I mean Enos and why cant they freeze his assets to collect? Not to mention jail time for grand theft?

• Ry
    Rydge Jan 21, 2011

They are now located in Phoenix, Az. Fighting for my money back as well.

takeninconcord Jan 09, 2011

Jerry Brown is now the govenor of California and was involved in the investigation of Enos. Maybe a letter (or two) expressing our position wouldnt hurt. I do remember there were dozens of "loan mod" scams being investigated. Sorry to say but Im not sure the state has enough money to compensate the victims from these heartless parasites and their "associates". I just hope that karma will even the score one day.

ON POIN FRAUD Dec 28, 2010

FYI- For those that filed the correct paper work to get any type of compensation back. Nothing can happen yet until the state of CA renders a decision on Enos. I contacted them to find out that status of mine. That's what they told me, as of last week the state still didn't do anything to him except revoke his license . thinking of writing a letter to the governor of CA. I want my $2600 back.

joeyinalabama Nov 29, 2010

He will be back to fu**ing people again before you know it. And there is nothing anyone can do.(apparently)

joeyinalabama Nov 29, 2010

Now only 4 years left on Enos suspension.

joeyinalabama Nov 29, 2010

I have not heard anything about getting any money.

• Rp
    R PERKINS Nov 13, 2010

They got me for 2200, and now I'm in the process of trying to find some legal help.If they are clearly taking people money, why is it being allowed and why hasn't the government made an example out of them yet if they can be easly tracked down? I don't understand!!
    RLP, FROM MOBILE, AL

takeninconcord Oct 31, 2010

Has anyone recieved any compensation from the State Bar or Victims Fund yet? Its been almost a year and I havent heard anything.

• prospercreatively Jul 30, 2010

If you are not successful in getting your loan modification you might be interested in getting a refinance through this group. You must be 125% upside down, late on payments and credit does not matter. They get you a true principal reduction and your total PITI is not more than 40% of your income. If the numbers work and you can prove your income even if you are self employed you can do a P&L statement and show bank statements of deposits you can qualify!

I have been in a battle for 3 yrs with my mortgage company to get a modification. I got no where then I found these guys online and I have never been happier that I did!

Good luck!

ON POIN FRAUD Jun 01, 2010

From what I have heard. Yes they are.

takeninconcord May 26, 2010

Are Soto, Smith and Araujo still involved with these ***holes?

• Co
    Confidential Riverside May 24, 2010

OnPoint Consumer Law Center was also Financial Remedies Inc.
    They are now National Mod Prep. These guys will do whatever it takes to make money. They are ripping everyone off. They claim to be located in different states but they've always been in the same location. 170 North Maple Corona, Ca, http://loansolutionhelp.com <--- this is their current website. Do not be scammed. If you have been scammed before, you can always call the Corona Police Department to file a report, you can also get in touch with the County of Riverside and file a report. Oh, and I forgot the Department of Real Estate; http://www.dre.ca.gov/ The guys you want are Jason Glasser and David Willner.

Take Care.

joeyinalabama May 10, 2010

Well hows everyone doing have not heard from anyone in a while any luck on the case.

joeyinalabama Mar 29, 2010

Yea Northville I checked Onpoint out they only had one or two complaints back then. I looked them over thinking It was not going to happen to me here I am along with a bunch of others feeling stupid for using them even though my instinct told me not to. We learn something new every day of our lives. lessons learned don`t let it happen again.

NorthCT Mar 28, 2010

Annica, It is too bad you did not do an internet search on him before you gave him your money as this posting was put up in mid- 2009. Look back at all the old postings about him and what has happened since mid-2009. He lost his license on 12/31/09 and that is about all the Calif State Bar will be doing to him as this is their limit. File a complaint with your local police and they can pursue him crinimally.

annica randolph Mar 27, 2010

I found Robin Enos on the internet as well as everyone else. We started doing business with him in 9/09 and we paid him $2900. At first he firm was doing the work. I worked with several different paralegals turning in the proper paperwork as required. They would email back but the website disappeared when i needed to research the company more. I contacted them about filing the motion paperwork but i had to do it myself instead.Then i get an email in mid-november stating that he was no looking able to practice law in CA and that he would return out file to us. I received the file a month later but no refund. I will contact the CA state bar about his fraudulent man. He needs to be stopped and held accountable for his actions.

takeninconcord Mar 14, 2010

I hope everyone who was wronged by Enos and his band of thieves gets reimbursement, but after filing my complaint with the Calif. state Attorney's office, we werent the only ones. They have a whole "hit list" of loan mod scammers that have ripped off thousands. Enos is in line to"get his" but I think the whole bunch should spend hard time for taking advantage of the people who needed help. They should send a message that a bunch of millionaires cant profit off peoples misery. Plus they should take their personal assets for reimbursement but I know they wont. Good luck to all but dont get carried away with seeking revenge. That gives the bad guys more power than the rat ### deserve.

joeyinalabama Mar 12, 2010

I also recieved a letter from the client security fund today. It just says they have to make a decision to determine if I lost my money because of Enos wrong doings. It don`t take a genious to answer that question. I was actually suprised to finally get something from the CA state bar. Hopefully they start making out checks and everyone could get their money. I could sure use my 2400 dollars as of now.

NorthCT Mar 12, 2010

Thanks for the up date. I too received a packet from the Client Security Fund just yesterday. We shall see! Please let us know if we can be of assistance to anyone who finds an attorney to help us with this matter.

• De
    determined76 Mar 12, 2010

as for the criminal thing, yes, you file with your locals and then they'll file with his locals. this is what the police told me in his town when i called to report that i was robbed. you can google earth the address of the office(s) if you have the addresses and look in their front window. too bad we can't have someone drop by and force him to send all this money back to the folks he ripped off. i wonder if we would face criminal charges if that were to happen. i mean it is our money! as far as the other 3 are concerned, enos is still responsible for their actions and a background check is done for a fast food place so i would think a law firm would too. if they were clearing 25k a month, they were definitely lining enos' pockets too. this is why he can take a 5 year vacation. i mean suspension. with all the complaints about soto, smith and the rest of them, why aren't they in new relationships in the federal prisons yet? i am giving them (ca state bar) a chance to do what they said and refund my money. they have sent me a postcard with my case # on it. they told me they would refund money on a first come first serve basis. i will take matters into my own hands if the law abiding way proves futal. i have been in a financial mess since all of this has gone on and to put the icing on the cake, we owe the government $9000 in taxes. we had to pull from our retirement to pay bills and catch up on the mortgage. it's enough to make someone say screw it and file bankruptcy. we both work hard at our jobs, claim 0 on taxes and still owe these sons of ###. someone's math is worse than mine. that's a whole other complaint board though. thanks for letting me vent! it's hard not to go after these guys when i know i could find him and get my money.