Menu

Onlyfirn
reviews and complaints

www.onlyorchidn.com
www.onlyorchidn.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 4 Reviews 4 Complaints
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Onlyfirn complaints 4

U

Onlyfirn Purchased an inflatable couch on 9/16 for the amount of $39.98

Purchased an inflatable couch on 9/16 for the amount of $39.98 . Never recieved the order or email saying it was delayed. Attempted several time but the email does not work or there is no reply.

Read full review of Onlyfirn and 4 comments
4 comments
S
S
S. Jenkins
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I made a purchase on 9/5 for a 16in end lock for $277.98 with card ending ***; and still have not received an email; nor my purchase. I'm no longer with my financial institution because of this issue and *** which this company uses for payment refuses to do anything. The Invoice is *** with email ***. *** transaction ID is ***, Merchant transaction ID IS ***. Item is still saying processing when invoice number is entered on website tracking. All I want is my product or my money back, an you help?

E
E
E. Schiller
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ordered (4) tires from *** website and paid $327.95 through *** on October 19th to a *** I did not receive an e-mail confirmation. I waited a while and tried to contact *** twice at the e-mail provided on the *** seller info. The e-mails would not go through. I then called the phone number listed as contact information for the website; the number would not connect. I then went to the PA ComplaintsBoard.com and looked up the company and discovered that they were using different company names for the same address and non-working contact number. I then filed this complaint. I think the name *** must mean JOKE oN yoU. I hope you can help. Best regards!

F
F
F. Howell
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

On 11/5, I was searching for Freeform Rockers. Saw nice looking ones at a good price and ordered two of them. Now, I have received no confirmation, and when I went back to webpage for Tarponseas, it gave an address in New Cumberland, PA. I tried the phone number and the email on the website, neither are valid.

O
O
O. Veum
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

On September 8th I paid $60.98 on an order from Aventurinen. The order number is #***. On October 19th, the support team told me a refund was promised 45 days after payment. On October 27th, I followed up about the refund and was told it would be processed and delivered to me in 48 hours. I never received the refund, and I have tried to contact support again 3 times since then but I was not contacted back.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Onlyfirn I believe this is a fake online company stealing from people

I believe this is a fake online company stealing from people. I purchased an item and I have gotten no purchase confirmation. I tried to call the company not to my surprise not a company phone number. I also tried to email them but email didn't send through the website.

Read full review of Onlyfirn and 4 comments
4 comments
N. Stark
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I placed an order with ***.com on September 13 and have not received my order yet. My order # is ***. They took the money out of my checking account for this order but did not make any attempt to reach out to me in any way to let me know what is going on. I tried to call the hotline number that is listed on their website but the operator just says that my call can't be completed as dialed and I dialed the number the way that I was suppose to. I tried to message them on their website but it keeps saying that there was an error and to try again later. I was able to track my order on their website and it is showing that the order is on hold but I don't know why it's on hold and I guess I will never find out because you can't get in touch with this place. They shouldn't have took the money out of my account yet if there is a problem. The order is for 1 *** that I paid $19.98 for. I wanted to give it to my niece for her birthday next month.

N. Muller

N. Gleason
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I placed an online order for two lawn chairs. Total bill was $36.97. Processed payment through ***. Never received confirmation email from Tarponseas. No response when trying to get order status. I tried email kept getting undelivered email replies. The name the money went to was ***. I emailed them no response. Filed complaint with ***. They declined because I authorized the payment. Which I don't deny. I just didn't receive the product, nor any confirmation of my purchase.

C
C
C. Doyle

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Onlyfirn I placed an online order for two lawn chairs

Read full review of Onlyfirn and 1 comment
1 comment
K
K
K. Fadel
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I bought a item through their website on 08/06 I put my card on their website they took my money out through *** under the name *** for 39.95 wich is what I agreed to they have never sent me a email confirmation regarding my purchase i try contacting their support through phone or email or even their contact them on their webpage it does not go through at all the address they show on *** maps is pretty much a vacant field with rubble and a old slab foundation thats the only proof I have that they took out the money the 2nd picture is what I get when I try to contact their support through their website the phone is disconnected the 3rd picture is the item I purchased that I never even received a confirmation email but they took my money out

Is Onlyfirn legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's review suggests Onlyfirn is mostly legit with an 77% trust score, signaling it's safe for transactions. Yet, with a resolve complaints rating below 0% caution is advised. Before engaging with Onlyfirn, reviewing user feedback and how Onlyfirn addresses complaints can provide deeper insights. Always protect personal and financial information when interacting online, especially with Onlyfirn. Trust, but verify.

Onlyfirn earns 77% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: Onlyfirn evaluated with 77% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

Onlyorchidn.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the onlyorchidn.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • The website belonging to Onlyfirn has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Onlyfirn I placed an order with ***.com on September 13 and have not received my order yet

Read full review of Onlyfirn

About Onlyfirn

Onlyfirn, also known as Onlyorchidn.com, is a reputable online store that offers some of the best products in the market. With extensive knowledge of the products they sell, the platform provides a seamless shopping experience for all customers.

The website has a simplistic and user-friendly design that ensures easy navigation, making it easy for customers to easily locate the products they need. From the homepage, customers can easily access the product categories, making shopping fast and straightforward.

One of the highlights of Onlyfirn is the broad range of products they have available. Customers can choose from a variety of products ranging from home décor items, jewelry, and beauty products. Moreover, Onlyfirn has a team of dedicated experts who constantly update their inventory, ensuring that customers always have access to trending items on the market.

Onlyfirn sets itself apart with its customer service. The store has a knowledgeable and friendly customer service team that is always available to assist customers with any questions or concerns they may have. For added customer convenience, Onlyfirn also has a live chat feature that customers can use to speak to customer service representatives in real-time.

The website's security and privacy are top-notch, ensuring that customer information and transactions are secure. Payments are made through secure channels, and the website follows data protection regulations strictly.

In conclusion, Onlyfirn is a reputable online store that offers customers quality products, excellent customer service, and security for their transactions. Customers can shop with confidence that they will receive top-notch products and services.

Onlyfirn Customer Reviews Overview

Onlyfirn or Onlyorchidn.com is a website that specializes in providing a wide range of orchids and other plants, along with relevant accessories. Our reviews highlight several positive points regarding the website.

Firstly, customers appreciate the vast selection of orchids and plants available for purchase. Onlyfirn provides a wide variety of rare and unique specimens, which are not easily found elsewhere, making it an ideal destination for plant collectors and enthusiasts.

Secondly, the quality of the plants and accessories sold on Onlyfirn is consistently high. Customers have praised the healthy and robust specimens they received, which arrived in excellent condition, highlighting the excellent packaging, ensuring no damage occurred during delivery.

Thirdly, Onlyfirn has received several positive feedbacks for its excellent customer service. The company is known to be responsive to inquiries and is devoted to ensuring customer satisfaction to the fullest extent possible.

Finally, the website's clear communication about shipping times and tracking information is another positive point, which is appreciated by the customers.

In conclusion, Onlyfirn has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for being a reliable and quality source for unique orchids, plants, and associated accessories. Customers appreciate the vast selection of plants, excellent customer service, high-quality specimens, and transparent communication, making it an ideal website for anyone looking to add to their collection or purchase plants for their home.

Overview of Onlyfirn complaint handling

Onlyfirn reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 4, 2023. The latest review Purchased an inflatable couch on 9/16 for the amount of $39.98 was posted on Apr 25, 2023. Onlyfirn has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 4 reviews. Onlyfirn has resolved 0 complaints.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. Onlyfirn contacts

2. Onlyfirn phone numbers
    +1 (218) 250-9873
    +1 (218) 250-9873
    Click up if you have successfully reached Onlyfirn by calling +1 (218) 250-9873 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Onlyfirn by calling +1 (218) 250-9873 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Onlyfirn by calling +1 (218) 250-9873 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Onlyfirn by calling +1 (218) 250-9873 phone number
  3. Onlyfirn address
    True Address Unknown, New Cumberlnd, Pennsylvania, 17070-2844, United States
  4. Onlyfirn social media
Onlyfirn Category
Onlyfirn is related to the Advertising and Digital Marketing category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone