Onlydomains.comWorst service in history

K

OnlyDomains.com sold me domain but for some reason I wasn’t able to access it. It keeps saying that domain is registered properly but I just can’t get control over it. I emailed customer support explaining my problem but they were not able to help me… I wasn’t satisfied with such outcome so I asked for immediate refund but they refused saying that their part of the job is done and everything else is my problem.

• Fe
    Ferhat Kendi Aug 04, 2016

im using this service for 2-3 months and they can't do anything properly,

1-they create ftp account and password its not work.
    2-their support ticket service is not work even good
    3-i cant reach my support itckets
    4-you cant transfer your domains different holders.
    5- servers are too slow to download and upload.

• Da
    Dan Dudell Jan 09, 2016

I bought a domain name and hosting from only domains and about every 3 days I am locked out of my website. Their support staff stinks. you leave your name, your url, your name and number and no one ever gets back to you. avoid them like the plague!

• Personal-Art.com Mar 11, 2015

Probably not the worst registrar... but bad.
    I recently asked for Auth Codes to transfer some domain names to another registrar. After 7 days, I still have no answer. The limit defined by ICANN being 5 days. I just opened a ticket... no email confirmation. I advise to avoid this company.

• Bl
    Blue River Mar 04, 2015

İ paid $ 99 for .tc domain registration and they couldnt register the domain name and İ request refund but they did not refund my Money. İ sent a lot of e-mails but no answer !!

• To
    Tom22 Nov 21, 2014

Absolutely terrible service. I am considering moving everything away from this company! They are absolutely useless with customer service almost non existant.

Emailed them 3 times re service going down, and each time was told that the issue was refered to their technical team and they would be in touch! Never heard from them again!

Absolutely do NOT recommend! Steer clear youve been warned!!

• Ya
    Yasmin 2010 Nov 09, 2014

We just bought from them domain and hosting. Our website was seen only by limited countries and later no access. We are trying to contact them - no response. We paid 145 dollars. Seems that it is big scam.

• Mr
    mrtsoftware Apr 26, 2014

Reviews Complaints About www.onlydomains.com Be Carefull and Do Not Buy Domain

I have recently transferred 20 domains to this company. Unfortunatelly they are cheating peoples, They took money from my credit card, they did not transfer domains.

I have submitted many tickets on their web page, they did not answer. All phone numbers they publish on their web page is fake and nobody answer.

Please never buy domian on www.onlydomains.com

www.mrtsoftware.com