Only Phone NetworkTerrible experience

L

Ordered from this web site on 3/3/09. Never got a confirmation page or email with an order number. A week and a half goes by and I had not received my order, so I called. There was a voice mail greeting saying, 'Apparently we are unavailable...'. I thought that was odd for a business. I located an email address and wrote an inquiry instead of leaving a message on 3/13/09. Since I didn't know my order number, I provided the rest of my info, including name, address, and time frame of my order. I got an immediate response saying 'we are unable to process your request at this time. Please provide your order number, name and address, [etc.]' So I wrote back, giving everything but my order number. I get another email saying that they cannot find a record of my order. This was odd, because I know I placed it, and got the page that said my card had been charged. I got pissed. 'Sorry we can't help you at this time, your name is not in our database'. Right. That was 3 days ago, March 13th. When all was said and done, I told the rep that if I see a charge on my credit card for this company, I would pursue fraud charges. This was all too fishy.

Today, March 16th, I received a package that included two of the three items I ordered. The missing item was said to be on back order, but had no date or time frame of when I could expect it. My package arrived 13 days after I ordered it. When I took a look at the ups shipping date, guess what? The 13th, the same day I was told they had no record of my order. They took 10 days to ship my items and only did so after I confronted them about not receiving either a confirmation or my products. Interesting how suddenly they DID have record of my order after a threat of a fraud report.

I emailed again today to ask when the item back ordered would be available. I have received no response.
I am not confident I will ever receive the back ordered item.

• Dv
    DVB Mar 28, 2009

At least you got your stuff. I ordered Feb 24 2009. No confirmation email. After two weeks I conteacted them, they said they were waiting for my stuff from a supplier. Today is March 28, still nothing, and I've had to open a complaint with PayPal.

• Te
    Ted Mar 30, 2009

I have had the exact same experience. They charged my card the same day... and I never received any confirmation e-mail. I then tried to call after two weeks and still haven't received anything. I was put in the queue and waited 10 mins, then when they finally got to me they hung up. So I called again and was put at number 10 in the Queue and waited 30 mins. Finally got a hold of them and they said it shipped and I asked for a confirmation e-mail... still haven't received the e-mail. I ordered from onlylgvu.com DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY...THEY ARE HORRIBLE!!! Companies like this should not exist.

• Tj
    tjs2680 Mar 31, 2009

I placed an order on 2/22/09. My credit card was charged on 2/24/09. I like all others, received no email confirmation, order number, shipment number, nothing! I called on 3/6/09 and spoke to a Jason. Which I then demended my card be credited b/c I have no info on my shipment and have read nothing but negative on internet about this comp. He stated it will be credit and I will receive refund on 10-14 days. 14 days go by, still no credit. I called on day 14, male states 10-14 BUSINESS days and told me my card would be credited exactly on 3/27/09. It is now 3/31/09 and I still have not had my card credited. Tried calling again today, and so far all I get is busy signal. Crap company!

• Sh
    Shanta Mar 31, 2009

I had the same experiance. I ordered a cover for my phone on last week and I never got a tracking number or an order number. I only have the email from paypal. The money has bben taken out of my account but I still havent heard from them. After calling they told me that they didnt have the color I wanted in and that I could get two for the price of one. I asked him was he not going to send me and email to let me know that they didnt have the product. He said that they sent one. If that is so, I never got it. I would never purchases from this company again. Will be reporting them to paypal.

• Pe
    person1 Apr 09, 2009

Spent over an hour on the phone long distance today. Three people came on-line. Said to "hold a minute" and never came back. I ordered an item - received (ironically) a more expensive item than what I ordered and have emailed them twice about this. Definitely do not do any kind of business with these people. Something is very wrong.

joanne Apr 16, 2009

I placed an order with this company to purchase a cell phone battery. I received my battery but the battery was inferior. I ordered a new battery because my existing battery would die in less than 24 hours. This "new" battery was no better. I believe that the company is selling used products. I am in the process of trying to return the product and receive a refund. I was told last week that I would receive a return label in the mail which I still have not received. I just called back and spoke with someone who said they are sending me out a return label today and when they receive the battery back, I will get a refund. I am extremely skeptical that I will actually be refunded for this product. Don't purchase from this company. It's worth it to spend the extra money and buy the battery from an actual store where you know you are getting a new product in the original packaging.

• Th
    Thabear04 May 04, 2009

I order some stuff from onlyphonenetwork.com and they did not send me an email when my stuff is coming in about a week and a half i got something in the mail. It was only 2 out of the 4 i order and the other two was on backorder. I thought the cover phone was cheap looking might not even use it anymore. I might just throw it away or something but they are okay took along time to come in. Might not even go with them again.

• Jr
    jroq70 May 14, 2009

Wow! I ordered a case and pad holder for my phone.
    Why do they ship out half the order, and not tell you during checkout that your stuff is out of stock; most online companies worth their weight in salt will do that. Its just decent and professional to let customers know that. They just charge you for everything and then just figure, "Hell, they'll get the message when they are waiting for weeks to get their sh__!"

Top that off with getting a kid on the phone that has competence level of a brick! He must have asked me 5 times how to spell my name, which I wont give here...but is extremely common and has just 6 letters. Its obvious their goal is to just drive traffic to the site, pay a few dweebs to ship our products and answer a few calls, then hope to hell all the orders go through.

Someone needs to visit this joke of an outfit called an online store. If I lived in Florida near them, I sure as hell would go visit this "garage sale of a store" and give them an ear full! Dang, let me not insult anyone having a garage sell; at least at a garage sale you can see what you're getting.

Damn, I should have just went to a local AT&T store!

• Lg
    lgsf May 22, 2009

D not order from these scammers:

Placed an order online, received no confirmation. Three days later I see the charge has gone through, so I call to confirm a ship date. The package is not supposed to ship for another two days. The phone rep said it was no problem to cancel my order, so I do. One week later I receive the product, and the mail date on the package was two days after they were supposed to cancel. Call again and Marta says of course I can return it, she is going to send me a return label. A week and a half later, no return label. So I can reach them on the phone, but they repeatedly lie to me. Not worth the hassle. Sticking with Amazon vendors from now on.

• Ro
    Ron Jun 12, 2009

I sure wish I had read these before ordering. No shipment after 2 weeks, no confirmation either, starting a complaint with paypal

• Th
    Thabear04 Jun 13, 2009

Am still waiting on one of my orders and have not got jack [censored]. And it was only a cover case but am good with the one that they send me awhile back. And i order it in Mid April and were in June already that place is a joke.

• Ke
    Kelly63 Jul 07, 2009

I'm with Ron. Wish I had read these before we ordered. I too have lodged a dispute through PayPal. What this company is doing has to be illegal. Why isn't someone shutting them down!?

• Je
    Jen1234 Jul 10, 2009

I agree, this company should be shut down. I ordered 2 weeks ago, received no confirmation and no product. I have a complaint through PayPal and have emailed company and called. They told me my cover was on backorder and should receive it Monday, but after reading the complaints I have my doubts. If I don't get my cover Monday, I will get help from a church friend that works for the FBI.

• Tl
    tlcsr Jul 21, 2009

I too was stiffed by them. I ordered a charger for my Palm Pre in late June. I never heard anything from Only Phone Network, so I threatened to complain to Paypal. After complaining, they apologized and posted a USPS tracking number. The tracking number status says USPS was notified on July 6 that a package would be sent, but evidently it never was. I've elevated the complaint on Paypal, but I don't expect much help from them.

• Kb
    KBug Jul 26, 2009

I ordered one thing ... a clear case for my Motorola Krave ~ I have not received my order yet...
    I came to this website because I thought there was something awfully suspicious about not receiving an order confirmation in my email after ordering ... That was my 1st clue that this website may be a scam ~ I wish that I would have looked at this website before ordering... LESSON LEARNED!
    ~ Im with the other folks... I will stick with the vendors with amazon from now on ...
    Hopefully... I will receive my case in the next YEAR~

• Ru
    rush8guitar Aug 05, 2009

I am having the same exact problem. I am doing research into this matter and here is some more info I have uncovered about this company.

check out this article, especially towards the bottom. You will see the same postal address as the one used for the customer service address. (695 S. Wilma Street, Suite 121 Longwood, FL 32750)

I am really sorry for anyone who dealt with this company before. Best of luck to all of you.

Not a satisfied customer Sep 17, 2009

Do not, I repeat, do not order from this company. I ordered 2 items a month ago and did 2 day shipping. I never received an order confirmation of any kind. One item came and they said (when I was finally able to get ahold of someone) the other item would arrive the next week. Still no item. If you call you get a recording that they are closed (this is during business hours). I have since ordered what I need from a reputable company and received it in a timely manor as promised. I am currently in a dispute with them via pay-pal. Horrible company

• Ou
    ou_brat77 Oct 03, 2009

WOW... I guess I need to research a little further before buying online. I ordered my items a couple weeks ago and still nothing from the company. No order confirmation, no shipment confirmation and no items that I ordered... These types of business practices are the reason e-commerce should be regulated.

• Bi
    Bikenboy Nov 09, 2009

Same experience as all other posters: No confirmation, etc. The first of two items arrived after ten weeks the second is indicated as on backorder and it was the wrong thing! (I forgot about the order or I would have checked sooner)
    A real kicker is the invoice in the envelope has my entire credit card number printed out plain as day! I feel real good about my personal info security with these guys!
    I sent an email with photos of the invoice and charger which doesn't match. If I don't hear back in two days I am going to dispute that charge on my credit card.
    Don't use these guys!

• Er
    Erin Leigh Nov 09, 2009

I too was scammed by this website. I never received my order. A month went by with no communication, no cell phone case as ordered, nothing. I admitted a dispute to PayPal for my money back. Today - over a month later, I received my money back, with no communication, no response, no apologies...NOTHING. Do not EVER use this website to purchase anything. They have cheap prices; however, they do not supply the items you pay for.

• Mo
    moniwal Nov 10, 2009

I have the same exact problems as everyone else...20 days after ordering, cancel the order, told that the credit would come in 10 days...no credit 14 days later...numerous emails with no response...claim through paypal...just awul

• Bo
    box299 Jan 11, 2010

I wish I had read this before ordering.

I ordered items and never received them. When I called them number I was transferred (read: cut off).
    So I lodged a complaint with paypal. That is in the works now. For the heck of it I tried the customer service number again on another day. The guy told me that if I dropped the dispute then he would refund the money right away. I don't believe him on that one so I am letting the dispute take it's course.

• Ed
    EDC123 Jan 29, 2010

Same problems as everyone...

Ordered a screen protector, and a ruberized case for my phone. 3 weeks ago...no confirmation e-mail...no package...charged my card the same day I ordered it.

Just called them, and he told me that the screen protector had been shipped on the 15th (2 weeks ago) and that the case was on back order (which I was never told about). He told me to contact the shipping company about the screen protector...so I said no, and that I need my money back asap. He just said okay it will be back on your card in 3-4 days...that was it. I asked him specifically if he gaurenteed me I would see it back on my card in that time, and he said yes, so I told him I would call him back then if it is not. This was after being put on hold for 15 minutes with an estimated wait time of 1 minute.

I will be checking to see if the money is there, and if not I will be looking into fraudulent charges.

Do yourself a favor and look around, DO NOT FOR ANY REASON ORDER FROM THEM.

• Ki
    Kimbercyr Jan 30, 2010

I purhased two phone covers and paid for 2day air. It took over a month for me to get my products and they won't refund my extra shipping. Terrible company. don't ever use them.

sadinphilly Feb 18, 2010

Unfortunately I am only doing my due diligence after the fact. Thank God I only ordered the one item that with shipping only cost $14.98. They did at least reply to one email to let me know that my order has been canceled and my money will be refunded. It has only been a week but the money has not been refunded. Since they apparently read the emails I intend to let them know that I will wait what I think is a reasonable amount of time and then I will call the local authorities to report them. We'll see what happens. I thought it was too good to be true.

• In
    IndyKS Mar 08, 2010

I have filed a complaint with the BBB regarding their HORRIBLE customer service. They should not be in business. After reading several of your comments, I am glad I made the decision to file. I placed an order on Jan. 21st 2010, found out on my own after calling, waiting in qeue forever, getting hung up on, emailing and trying their "live online service" that it was placed on back order (yeah right). SO no big deal, I had to wait a little bit to get it. After tring to reach them as I did before, I thought about throwing in the towel and calling it a loss for me, but today, 3.8.10, some dimwitted woman who is supposedly the customer service manager told me they shipped it to an address in AZ...I live in IN!!! HELLO?? If I ordered it online, where the hell would they get an AZ address? After pointing out their faults and lack of communication I demanded a refund. She argued with me on their procedures of communicating and shipping then eventually hung up on me!! I warned them I would file a complaint and it fell on deaf ears. Maybe now with all of our complaints, they will shut these SOBs down. "Shame shame, Only Phone Network of FL. SHAME SHAME." Who knows if/when I'll get my money back, but at this point I'm taking it to a higher authority who will investigate their practices.

madog8 Apr 05, 2010

This the worst online experience I've had, I ordered two cases and after three weeks of not hearing anything I lodged a claim with paypal, another two weeks went by I recieved one case, so I escaladed my paypal claim and they said they couldn't do anything because the seller had a tracking number. I guess that the other case is on back order, I guess I'll hold my breath to see if it will actually show up or not. All I can say is buyer beware, because they know how to "play the system", and you may never see what you ordered.

• Dr
    draw Apr 06, 2010

Why did I not check out this company before ordering? They seemed legit. Ordered 7 items before 3/20 and received one part of the seven in a few days and the rest back ordered. I called them to check when the rest would be shipped. A large number of people waiting in line, probably for the same reason, but I have free national calling, so left the phone on speaker and waited probably 20 minutes.

Jason then answered and confirmed the rest of the items would be shipped on 3/29 It's now 4/6 and nothing yet. Which means he outright lied to me.

The worst company I've ever dealt with and I've dealt with some bad ones.

• Le
    Les Nessman Apr 16, 2010

I wish I had read all of this before ordering.

My experience is shockingly similar to everyone else's. Never got my product. Customer service slow, unresponsive. Called customer service, the teenager manning the phone was ignorant of issue, not helpful.

In summary, I earned the $20 I saved, in grief, hassle, and time trying to get my credit card company to refund my money.

• Pm
    Pmeeks Apr 16, 2010

Yep another website scam at it's best. Ordered back before Cmas, I received one of the items (and I guess I should consider myself lucky it came) but am still waiting on the second item as of 04/16. Thankfully they are/were not high dollar items but it becomes a matter of principle and reputable business practices.

• Ke
    Kels1469 Apr 28, 2010

I had ordered 4 phone covers from www.onlyrogue.com and they charged my card for the full amount, only sent me 1 cover & told me the other 3 were on back order-- and that was back on 2-8-10, it's now 4-28-10 and I STILL haven't received the other 3 covers and absolutely NO information on the covers on back order. This company is ridiculous in their business practices and I'll never EVER order from them again.

• Ro
    Ron T. White May 09, 2010

My experience with customer service is much more positive. My contact people were Tom and Kimberly (I HAD READ ALL THE COMPLAINTS AND WAS GUARDED...TO SAY THE LEAST).

I ordered two holsters (brown and black). Didn't receive the brown one I wanted, but did receive one that "would have worked" - Tom didn't get it corrected, but Kimberly did most promptly.

I'd say give them a chance if a this site is your only reluctance.

Tom told me to keep the incorrect holster (which didn't seem right), Kimberly sent me a postage paid mailing label to return (at no cost to me for restocking, postage OR anything else) the incorrect holster. I received the replacement, with the return postpaid return address label.

I'm pleased--and am always on-the-ready to chastise when appropriate...GIVE THEM A BREAK.
    Ron White, Azusa, CA

• 4u
    4u2read.... Jun 18, 2010

I ordered over a month ago, got an email when my order was placed stating the order was accepted and with shipping i should receive product within 5-7 days, I was billed the same day on my bank card...I have received NOTHING!! I called today to find out that the product was on "back order" I asked for how long and was told "I have no idea"...I requested a credit back to my account - after reading these comments I wonder if that will EVER happen...I will never use them again! All for a case and screen protectors...uuugggghhh!!

• Km
    KMcgee Jul 18, 2010

They are a terrible company because they aren't a company at all. They are apart of a major theft ring that was busted two years ago but are now back on the streets doing the same thing they were arrested for. Feel free to look it up.

They are now calling themselves OnlyRemarq.com that supposedly sells accessories for the new LG Remarq cell phone. We're talking major criminals here. Your money is gone.

• St
    Stuffie0912 Dec 30, 2010

Here is their BBB site:
    They have a rating of "F".
    I ordered a product from them on Nov 15 and still have not received it.
    My order has no status on it.
    I just called and requested a cancellation and refund - we will see how long that takes

• Sn
    Snowlenny Aug 18, 2016

Thought I found some bargains for my new phones. What a joke. Received about 50 % of the order correct, having to substitute for some items, and still waiting after 3 months for the last item. Issue with the last item was that their system showed they shipped it, but at least the packing slip showed that it was on back order. This had to be faxed to them to show that the items were not shipped.

These people do not answer emails. I have sent several, but no reply. Their phone system has hung up on me on 3 different occasions after waiting for at least 10 minutes. there is no real professionalism with the folks that answer the phone. also, they are not able to tell me when the items will be sent.

This place is a joke. I would rather spend a little extra money to get a better company to work with.

• Ka
    kalis43 Aug 18, 2016

Ordered a case for my phone. They had a great price and I was happy...until I got no confirmation email. I had printed out my confirmation screen wit order number. So I waited a couple of days still no email. The charges had gone through on my card so I called and asked about my order. First was informed that the order number that was printed out was not right. Then tried telling me couldn't find order until mentioned had gone through on my card. Then was told would def be there tues or wed. No order comes so call back and am informed it is on back order and they don't know when it will ship out. Waited another week still no order called again and was told same thing. Finally I just cancelled my order. Guy told be would be credited back to my card in 3-5 days and hung up on me. Not professional at all.