Onlingo (German and Italian)Scam and cheating!

A

I purchased these CDs in hopes that I could learn some new -languages. When I opened the CD and started listening to it I realized what a grave mistake I had made. I could get these kind of CDs from a book store for less than $20 or even get them from the library for free. I felt HORRIBLE! DO NOT get these CDs they are a scam. I called my credit card company to tell them about it and they were not able to stop any charges from going through. I did however get two phone numbers to contact the company at. Unfortunately, they lead to the same exact phone number as the one they provide on their web site and they disconnect you as soon as you push any buttons at all. Those numbers are [protected] and [protected].

Angelina Feb 08, 2008

Hi Amelia,

Please let me take a moment to let you know I understand your frustration and would like to help you get a resolution.

You have received an email using the email address posted here. Please be sure to check your junk email box.

We are striving to make sure we over achieve Customer Satisfaction.

Please contact us, we are staffed Monday-Friday 6am-5:30pm Pacific Standard Time and Saturday 7am-3:30pm Pacific Standard Time [protected]

Sincerely,