OnlineCityTickets.com — tickets never delivered
Bought tickets for months ago. My confirmation code is [protected]. I was just told by "Maria" from their live chat to sell my non-existant ticket which they won't refund if I don't like the fact they didn't actually give me what I purchased. I find this to be completely unacceptable. How in the world am I supposed to sell something that I don't have. That is stupidly unethical.
More OnlineCityTickets.com Complaints & Reviews
- OnlineCityTickets - don't buy tickets from this website! 
- www.onlinecitytickets.com - they provided fake info and I haven't got my tickets 
- Online City Tickets - beware! they are selling fake tickets!
- Online City Tickets - scam 
- Online City Tickets - online ticket sales
- OnlineCityTickets.com - bruno mars tickets
- Online City Tickets - fraud price gualging
- [Resolved] OnlineCityTickets.com - tickets
- OnlineCityTickets.com - unethical business practices 
- Online City Tickets - ringling brothers circus tickets