Online Trouble Shooters Logo

Online Trouble Shooters

Having problems with Online Trouble Shooters?

7, 5R/1, Basement, Near HDFC Bank, BK Chowk, Haryana
Faridabad
India - 121001
Abuse and Compliance
[email protected]

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Online Trouble Shooters.

Complaints & Reviews

Online Trouble ShootersThe rep promised to register domain and disappeared something

Couple of weeks ago I contacted the online chat agent and asked to help me with the domain. The rep from www.onlinetroubleshooters.com replied quickly and was eager to help me. I wanted to register domain and started to ask different questions about it. The rep told me that it was a rather long process and he offered to make everything and provide the final result. I agreed and haven’t heard from this rep after this moment. Don’t rely on them.

Chetansharma Jul 02, 2015

Hello
      As a representative of www.onlinetroubleshooters.com I would like to say it is not a complaint, you came to live chat and due to any reason if it got off then you can drop an email also at [protected]@onlinetroubleshooters.com

As a new customer when you had not even bought or register and not used our services at all, so how you can say not rely on us

My Suggestion is to try service and then post the complaint again

Thanks
      Representative
      www.onlinetroubleshooters.com

Onlinetroubleshooters.comUnauthorized charges

I ordered VSP Hosting plan from www.onlinetroubleshooters.com. It cost me about $25 per month. I recently noticed that the company started to charge me for completely different price as well as I haven’t received all promised services. The company offered 24/7 services, but when I tried to reach them, no one replied or phoned me back. I was really disappointed in this company. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

• On
        ONLINETROUBLESHOTOERS Feb 03, 2015

Hello

Can you let us know your invoice number for server you had ordered so we can check, as we have no VPS @ USD 25 at all

Staff Member