Online ListingsFraud Alert

-------------------------------------------------------------------------FRAUD ALERT--------------------------------------------------
Online Advertising Billing Scam

15 Main St Ste 305 Watertown, MA 02472

:Noram Business group

:Quest Media Solutions
[protected].00

these are the types of bills my Client Used to get. The harassing calls the letters faxes invoices Put a stop to the threat and fight back

Www.spgconsultants.webs.com

• Rb
    rbd1982 Oct 15, 2010

SPG Consultants is such a scam. They don't work for the client as hard as Scam Stoppers do. Scam Stoppers will consistently do a better job of getting you off calling lists by getting you letters from the companies calling you saying they will not call you anymore. SPG Consultants is owned by a scammer Winston Grant and is in business with Ranier Narine a well know scammer in this business. Call [protected] and ask for Robert Bradley Duskes to solve your problems better than SPG will.

• Sc
    scamstoppers Oct 19, 2010

thank you for the wonderful post, It means alot to us here at scam stoppers.

SPG and Winston Grant are scammers, If he has contacted you DO NOT send him any money, you will just be throwing it away!

If you feel like you have been a victum of business directory fraud, contact SCAM STOPPERS at [protected] and start fighting back today!!!

www.scamstoppers.com

SCAMSTOPPERS
    SCAM STOPPERS
    SCAM-STOPPERS

Robert Bradley (owner)

• Jd
    jdole Oct 19, 2010

This is really funny. Scam Stoppers and SPG Consultant are in the same line of business. Robert Bradley you just called yourself a scam.

Robert Bradley Duskes owns a business directory company called NATIONWIDE BUSINESS DIRECTORY.

You can look him up at:

Look for NATIONWIDE BUSINESS DIRECTORY and SCAM STOPPERS.

These people need to be closed down. This is just another scam. Report them to

• Th
    ThetruthaboutRobert Dec 16, 2010

Scam Stoppers is a scam the BBB has issued and warning about this company.
    Mis-use of BBB Name
    This firm has illegally used the Better Business Bureau’s name on its Web site at www.scamstoppers.com. On November 18, 2010, the BBB requested that this firm cease and desist all unauthorized use of the BBB name and logo on its website. The BBB is awaiting the firm’s response.
    THIS FIRM IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH AND IS NOT ENDORSED by the Better Business Bureau Serving Metropolitan New York, the service area in which it is headquartered.
    This is an update to the latest tactics that Robert Duskes from scamstoppers.com has been involved with.
    He has for the last couple of months been posting complaints through Better Business Bureau but using other clients names and businesses as the ones who are posting the complaint. However, if one looks at the actual complaints, the email and phone numbers posted belong to scamstoppers. Furthermore, if a reply is posted to the complaint, bbb is not the one who answers back, in fact, it is scamstoppers pretending to be a representative of bbb that answers back. The way to go around it is to actually go directly to bbb website itself and post a reply. Our response was to first acknowledge that any customer complaints would be dealt with directly with the customer and/or an actual true representative of bbb. Furthermore, we stated that we would not deal with any complaints made from scamstoppers as they are a scam themselves and we provided all the links where bbb could view all comments made about scamstoppers. As well we have informed bbb that scamstoppers.com is has on their webstite a statement that they are affiliated with bbb, which of course they are not, that is a total lie on their part. Since then, we have received numerous responses from bbb claiming they were unaware of some of the complaints sent by scamstoppers and they would investigate the situation. Also, there have been instance where we gather bbb contacted scamstoppers themselves and told them to remove and stop their complaints. How do we know this, well, shortly after we replied directly to bbb, some of the the actual complaints posted through scamstoppers were suddenly resolved without us having to actualy deal with the so called customer complaint. For all you businesses and people out there who are either dealing with scamstoppers' harrasing phone calls, letters, faxes, and emails, make sure to go over any bbb complaint thoroughly. Make sure the complaint is actually from bbb. In some instances they are not, they are from scamstoppers who are using bbb complaints web page without bbb's knowledge. Yup, they have gone that far. For all the businesses that have put faith in scamstoppers' help to void any fees they owe to other companies, you best check out all of the posts about them. More than likely, you are being scammed yourselves. If you want to resolve your bills, we suggest you deal with the companies you owe money to directly.More than likely, an agreement can be made directly with them. Paying scamstoppers to do that is not only costing you money, but, also, you risk having your credit rating damaged by the actual companies you owe money to.

This company charges so much to so called helping me with my invoices, but he has so many complains with the NY attorney general, his listesd as a scam himself, his not the scamstopper, his the scamstarter, i already reported him to the RCMP and Phonebusters in canada and FTC in USA, He is the owner of the company and he has other directory companies ralated to the fake yellow pages and several. He also has a coloreful resume on ripoff.com and all over the internet! SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM WATCH OUT PEOPLE DON'T FALL FOR THIS GUY!!!
    the list of complaints on this company is long just google Robert Bradley Duskes

• Th
    ThetruthaboutRobert Dec 16, 2010

PLEASE GO TO SCAM.COM AND DO A SEARCH ON ROBERT BRADLEY DUSKES AND FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT SCAM STOPPERS PEOPLE DONT BE FOOLED THAT COMPANY IS A SCAM !!!

Robert Duskes - Scamstoppers.com

Web Address: scamstoppers.com

Category: Questionable Activities

Submitted: Friday, October 01, 2010

Posted: Friday, October 01, 2010
    I am so happy I found all these warnings on Robert Duskes...if only I had seen them before he hired me!

Let me give you a first hand account! I worked with Robert in his crummy little office...by the way...he says he's surrounded by important lawyers...more like pimps and other telemarketing rooms...there are at least 2 other scam telemarketing companies that work in the same building...I know..my friends work in them!

I worked for Robert's main business

Right beside me was another telemarketer, he would call all the important businesses that weren't paying on the behalf of Robert's other company scamstoppers.com.

Scamstoppers.com...what a joke...just like Robert is. Robert didn't dress to well actually...so I guess he's not making that much money...and yes I can confirm...the office is trash dump...it's cheap..just like Robert. Robert owes me $546.31 Canadian dollars...I don't think I'll ever get it...so you know what...I am going to post 546 comments on Robert and how cheap and scammy he is...that's called Karma...works both ways!

I sold on average 5 directories per day...other telemarketers sold up to 20 per day!

By the way...I read his comments...his name is not Robert Bradlely...Bradley is his middle name, his real last name is DUSKES...why do you think he would lie on that point? I know...he's a scammer that's why. It was a crappy experience working there...I think I'll be taking another profession! Telemarketing

Anyways...I am happy that I can give my unique point of view...I hope he gets stopped, arrested...he deserves it...all day long his company just scams people! I am sure he will get what he deserves! $546! Man! What a waste of my time! I should have a picture of him soon...this way you all can see the face of the con man himself!

Remember one thing Robert if you read this... you won't last long..all scams come to an end...and if you rip both your own employees and customers off...that's bad news for you!

Nationwide Business Directory. My job was to call Canadian and American businesses to sell them a bogus directory between $399 to $499...whatever I could sell. This was my first telemarketing job...and guess what...it was a total scam...and in the end I got scammed...Robert didn't pay my last paycheck!

• Co
    corey lorenzo Mar 30, 2011

I have located the owners and scammers / contact the Utah BBB / Utah Consumer Protection / & the FTC as they have cases open currently to file criminal charges against the owners.
    NJ Corporate / Nicholas Johnson