Online Cash Success KitThis is a scam

I was fooled. I ordered the home internet business kit and was my credit card was charged twice for $3.44 and another payment for $93.15. Tried to contact them using the phone [protected] listed on their website and the 24/7 live chat line does not have link. I have no confirmation of payment. This looks like a scam and I do not know how I can cancel this. I am so distressed!

The website is www.onlinecashsuccesskit.com

Can anyone help? I do not know what to do.

SE

• Ni
    Nitin11 Oct 08, 2009

I have face this same problem. and u know i get this link from the Facebook, i am so much angry to facebook rather than this site, have Facebook smart team have any idea that that kind of company use its site to cheat ppl and ppl like me use this site and lost its money..Its really complete scam...I think this kind of comapny and ppl have get several punishment when they caught by cybercrime detectives or something like that i dont know where to I report this one..

TrishByrne Oct 09, 2009

I stupidly signed on for the onlinecashsuccesskit on Oct 3 2009. My account was debited $3.53 then the next day ezykit debited $94+ from my account. I have been trying to cancel this membership for days by phoning the USA!!! sending emails etc

For people living in Australia and have been scammed into purchasing this product I have finally found an email address for you to write to so you dont have to ring the USA.

I just got a reply from them saying my order has been cancelled with a promise of a refund with a cancellation no. The email address is [email protected]

Hope this helps all the people not living the USA.
    Trish

• To
    tomato Oct 10, 2009

Please be aware when you sign the onlinesucesskit, it is SCAM.
    They charged me to my credit card same day I've signed.

• Ca
    Catsrealm Oct 11, 2009

I just wanted to say THANK YOU! to everyone for posting your complaints. I signed up two days ago, and continued doing research after the fact. When I saw these complaints I used the e-mail address provided and cancelled my order. Hopefully I'll hear back with a cancellation number soon.

• Mu
    MusicMan0070 Oct 13, 2009

I just singed up but by luck the credit card I used was going to expire this month, so I was asked to use a different credit card, I did this but then got to thinking why they would need it. I went to this page

and got the phone # [protected] within 1 day to cancel, and you will not be charged

• Mu
    MusicMan0070 Oct 13, 2009

Thank you klji, the number I was given last night did not work, every where I went gave false information the number you gave...
    to cancel the second offer for 7 day trial to Identity Vault
    [protected] worked & I was able to cancel before I was charged! Thank you again,

other ways of canceling

[email protected] for OnlineCashSuccessKit
    or call [protected]

TrishByrne Oct 13, 2009

Just letting everyone know I received my refund Oct 13 2009. Will NEVER do anything like this again!!! So if you are having trouble contacting these scammers - send them an email. [email protected] hopefully you will also receive your refund and cancellation.
    Trish

• Ki
    kimmy30 Oct 13, 2009

Thank you for that Trish, I replied in your other post asking if you got a refund. Your post is quite reassuring. Thanks for that again.

• Fe
    fergal Oct 14, 2009

I was checking this offer from a facebook link too...after the intial link page it states very clearly at the top of the 2nd page that after a 1 day trial period you will be charged $79.84 per month unless you cancel it. It also charges a monthly subscription of $24.82 for some ### identity theft product.
    Its small print but it is there...thats how they get away with the scam. I suppose the old adage 'if something seems too good to be true...it probably is' should be applied here. I'm glad I googled it before I paid. Thanks for the warnings guys. :)

• Cm
    c_miner Oct 15, 2009

I to thought this was a scam i was only charged a 1.00 to sign up for the one day trial after reading all the comments on the this page i called [protected] and cancelled my membership i was givin a 5 digit conformation number and was told i would not be charged the 80.00 a month if i was then to call back for a refund.. My membership is only a few hours old and i hope i caught it in time..

TraceyFF Oct 19, 2009

Hi guys! Like many of you I was sucked into this scam - thought I was just signing up to get a kit NOT an ongoing subscirption. I have seen the email address provided which is helpful as I too am in Australia but can anyone advise me of what you put in this email to get your money refunded? Although at this stage just having the subscription cancelled would be helpful but would LOVE my money back!!! Thanking you in advance for any further help provided!
    Tracey

• Sh
    shandralebru Oct 22, 2009

On the 19th I ordered Google Profits and the Online Cash Success kit link poped up emediately after ordering. I tried to order it as well because I had been viewing a (now I know) fake news page that was raving about the 2 programs together. When I tried to order it refused me saying that I'd already ordered the product! the next day there was a $2.95 charge and a $79.86 charge on my account from online cash success! I couldn't get the phone number until the 21st, 3 days after the order because it had to completely process with my bank. I tried calling the # on my account 5 times but the people answering kept telling me that the line was breaking up and to call back. (This was also the [protected] # listed above.) I finally got through but they refuse to refund my money saying that they have no way of knowing wether I recieved the product and verification e-mail or not! She also said that it stated on the order page that I had 24 hours to cancel or I would be charged! I wouldn't know that since it refused my order! She canceled my subscription but refused to refund my money. What can I do? I am disabled, have very high blood pressure (148/114- I can imagine what it is today!) and need every penny I have. $2.95 was a stretch but if I could have made money it was worth it. I need to get this straightened out. This has overdrafted me and I am now $142.81 in the hole and my bank tells me there are more charges pending making me $171.97. I can't stop these charges from going through because I need $25.00 in my account to cover each refusal! Arrrrggggggg!!! Any suggestions as to how I can get my money refunded? Thanks for listening and I hope others see these while researching the product. I usually do but the link I went through was a safe site. Never assume.

TraceyFF Oct 24, 2009

Definitely contact them via email [email protected] as posted by Trish (thanks Trish!). I did so on the 21 Oct with the following email:

"To whom it may concern:

Please cancel my membership immediately as I am completely dissatisfied with your so-called “product”.

Further to this, I do not authorise any further payments for either this or any other subscription that you may be linked to (Identity Vault) and if you proceed with any transactions I will contact my bank for follow-up.

I would also expect to receive a full refund of the payment that was deducted from my account on October 5 which was charged on the same day as the 2.95 USD access fee when the Terms and Conditions state that it would not be charge until after a 1 day trial. On top of this I have been unable to access your website as the link that was provided in your email along with my username and password does not work. Overall a very disappointing experience.

I look forward to your reply in regards to both the membership cancellation and refund for both products where applicable.

AND SIGN WITH YOUR FULL NAME THAT YOU USED TO SIGN UP."

I receved a response from Identity Vault with 24 hours or so (2 emails one confirming the cancellation [no cancellation number was mentioned] & one notifying me of the process of my refund). When I checked my bank account online this morning they had been true to their word and refunded my approx $24 Identity Vault charge and to my surprise the approx $79 from OnlineCashSuccessKit was also refunded over night although I have not received ANY emails from them confirming the cancellation & refund. I will be keeping an eye on my account for the next few months to ensure that they do not continue to charge me the monthly fee, however it is looking good so far with the refund back in my account and I am thankful that I am now only out of pocket the original $2.95 US that I had agreed too.

I hope this helps others recover what they too have lost. Shandralebru I would email them at this address but also go in and see someone at your bank to explain the situation to see if they will look at waiving the overdrawn fee and maybe help you recoup your money. If they don't help maybe its time to think about finding a new bank? Good luck.

• Zo
    zohra90 Oct 30, 2009

For the QUICK SUCCESS KIT, if you want to cancel and you live in Australia, just dial [protected]. Be warned that you will be charged international calling rates - but that has to be better than 80 bucks a month :)

Also, the e-mail address didn't work for me for some reason. I kept getting an automatic e-mail stating that it doesn't exist.

Sara McManus Nov 01, 2009

I heard about the Online Cash Success Kit and checked with the Better Business Bureau because it sounded too good to be true...and guess what...it was. The BBB rating is an F. I have copied this statement from the BBB website, which explains their reason for the "F" rating:

Company Rating F
    Our opinion of what this rating means:
    We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.

I've learned the hard way to check with the Better Business Bureau before venturing into any business.

• Ll
    l_lena Nov 06, 2009

Same her. Charged AUD 1.14 for the eazy kit. Next day AUD 91.61 for a membership and then AUD 28.03 for something more. I have cancelled my Credit Card. I called the US office on [protected] and cancelled my membership. When I asked for a refund, they gave me AU number that I was supposed to call: [protected]. No one picked up the phone. I tried to send an email to the address Trish provided - i came back. I will keep trying as I know that the whole sales process was highly misleading and I am totally not satisfied with the service.

• Sk
    skeptical777 Nov 08, 2009

MAKE SURE YOU CANCEL EVERYTHING THAT IS ATTACHED TO THE FIRST THING YOU ORGINALLY SIGNED UP FOR. I ASKED THE RIGHT QUESTIONS AND CANCELLED WITHIN THE 1 DAY TRIAL STATED ON THE WEBSITE TERMS BUT DIDN'T KNOW I WAS AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED FOR ANOTHER SERVICE OF IDENTITY THEFT SERVICES THAT WOULD BE ANOTHER $25 A MONTH IF I DIDNT CALL WITHIN 7 DAYS. CRAZY WAY FOR THESE PEOPLE TO MAKE MONEY BUT IT HAS TO BE LUCRATIVE BECAUE THEY KEEP DOING IT UNTIL THEY ARE SHUT DOWN BY LOCAL AND STATE ATTNY GENERALS THROUGH FTC. THE LOOP HOLES ARE THIER WORDING BUT MOST US STATES DO NOT ALLOW SUCH ONE SIDED CONTRACTS THAT BENEFIT THE SELLER AND NOT THE CONSUMER. LESSON LEARNED!!! READ AND DO RESEARCH AND OPEN UP SEPARATE ACCOUNTS FOR ONLINE PURCHASES. i AM CLOSING MY CREDIT CARD AND NEVER CHARGING ONLINE AGAIN UNLESS FROM THIS SEPARATE DESIGNATED ACCOUNT THAT HAS VERY LITTLE MONEY IN IT AND ABLE TO CANCEL IT EASILY IF FRAUD IS COMMITTED. ASK YOUR BANK WHAT THEY SUGGEST IS THE BEST WAY TO RPOTECT YOUR ACCOUNTS.

• Ys
    yschen Nov 09, 2009

Hi,

I've tried the email it doesn't seem to work anymore.

I've cancelled the Online cash success kit, but couldn't get in touch with anyone to cancel the Identity Vault subscription, can anyone help?

what would be the number to contact for cancelling that? they've charged me USD 24.82!!!

I feel so distressed and really embarrassed that I have fell for their trick! Wish I've research about them prior to giving away my credit card information...

• We signed up for what we thought was a legitimate Google company. We still don't know for sure who is running this company. The terms and conditions said we wouldn't be charged for 7 days. This is what printed out after we signed up. We were charged $79.00 in 2 days. The terms said $47.50 on the 15th day after we signed up. Their customer service claimed this wasn't their terms and conditions. How could they make that claim when the name was exactly the same and printed out on the screens we signed up on? Either someone didn't proofread their terms or they are cheating the public using Google's name to do so.

• Ci
    cindigolftennis Nov 10, 2009

Yup...same thing happened to me...thankfully my credit card company called me and said that some strange charges were on my card. I signed up to do the 1.00 and 1.97 google kit...the ad said you could make alot of money by posting things for google. This was not the case after reading all the stuff..you have to create your own website and then they post ads on there for you..but seems very complex then what the ad said. SO DON'T DO IT...they also don't tell you about this 79.00 charge either. How do these people get away with this? When I called the 800 number they did reverse the charges. CRAZY!

• He
    heart broken customer Nov 17, 2009

The online cash success kit is 100% scam, please go to your bank to file dispute report to get your money bank, the more people file dispute report, the less chance they continue cheating.

• Em
    emil89 Nov 18, 2009

how do i call that number from australia..ive been trying since yesterday so i could cancel my account before they charge me money and its not working

• Ms
    msunique Dec 07, 2009

Yes I was stupid as well for signing up for this scam. I recently signed up in October 2009 it wasn't until last month when I noticed chgs on my credit card stmt but i was after the date that I signed up which was October 16th...so on today December 6, 2009 I called all numbers to cancel my subscription for those that need numbers they are as follows: [protected] (chgs on credit card stmt appears as PWW Internet Biz Kit)
    [protected] (chgs on credit card stmt appears as Online Member) and finally
    [protected] (chgs on credit card stmt appears as Ezykit). I ask all three what the chgs were and what they appear as on the credit card stmt. I never though I would fall for this but I did...hope these numbers help someone. Remember to get customer service name.

• Co
    COMPLERS!!!! Jun 13, 2016

THESE GUYS ARE SUCH AN F*#*ING RIPOFF THAT IS THE ONLY WAY THESE ### GET MONEY IS BY FEEDING OFF OF PEOPLE THEY DONT EVEN EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO BUT THEY SURE KNOW HOW TO TELL YOU IT NOT REFUNDABLE ONCE YOU REALIZED THEY STOLE YES STOLE YOUR HARDEARNED MONEY THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE SHOT FOR WHAT THEY DO TO PEOPLE...

• Ki
    Kimberly Humphrey Jun 13, 2016

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customer’s .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 30-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 8/6/[protected] and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

( Kimberly Humphrey )

• Do
    donny d Aug 16, 2016

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly

didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to

inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our

offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the

order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the

top of where your credit card information was entered. There is

also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms

and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our

number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with

all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if

you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our

U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the

week to respond to any questions you may have both before and

after your order. Simply call us at [protected] and we will be

happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

• On
    Online Cash Aug 16, 2016

This website/company is portraying false information about online jobs from home and don't disclose the whole facts about what you are getting, The site says for $1.00 you will be on your way to success but in fact it's a hoax..And then when I realized they had charged by bank account $79.00 they refused to credit me because I didn't cancel in the two day period, which also was not disclosed to me.. I canceled 48 hours after I signed up..

• Bi
    Billd2256 Aug 16, 2016

I was charged $48 and $79 dollars not knowing they were going to do this. I signed up for $1 on Sunday at 5:30P. When I saw the charges on the account I called to complain. They said I went past the 2 day trial period. So, form 5:30P on Sunday to 1P Tuesday I used up a 2 day trial period? These aholes are nothing but a big frickin' ripoff and she be prosecuted for this bs.

• Ak
    akiha Aug 16, 2016

all u guys do is get to peoples pocket as fast possible for all the wrong reasons...why r u guys lying to people..if u your real..the why my packeges never arrived? n why was i charged?...definate scamers...i did once but i will never fall for u guys ever again..n im gona make sure that i draw the world attenton to u guys for all the wron reasons...GO TO HELL