OnLine Biz/Business consulting Services LLCScam! Fraud! Rip Off!

D

I have also had numerous charges on my credit card from this company 39.85 and 129.85. and another 39.85 My credit card company had to place a fraud alert on my account and cancel my credit card. I did not authorize these charges. I don't think i will ever see my money back because they claim that I accepted their terms when I clicked on the confirmation email that they sent me.
I have contacted the AZ State Attorney Generals office and have reported them to everybody and anybody that will listen and I hope that they get caught for what they are putting people through
They are also very RUDE and even "uppity" when you call to ask them for a refund of your "hard earned" money!! I don't know how they sleep at night.
Anyway after doing some investigating today, I found that the address that they list ( and also give you if you ask for it) is also bogus. The address is 15029 N. Thompson Peak Pkwy, Ste B-111-620 Scottdale, AZ 85260. We called another businesses in that same building and they said that they do not exist but they do have a box there.
I urge all of you to also file complaints with any and all agencies. And if you can think of a way to help get them please email me. I would also like to hear from anybody who atually got their money refunded to them, either by that company or by their credit card company or bank.

• De
    Debbie Oct 05, 2008

I got all of my money back!! I did contact the AZ State Attorneys office and found them to be very helpful
    I suggest that you all do the same
    They have a link right on their website to do this
    Good Luck!

Margaret Sep 19, 2008

I have had the same thing happen to me!! This is a complete scam!! Their representatives are useless. They don't even have a website. I have taken this up with the Better Business Bureau.