OnLine Biz/Business consulting Services LLCScam! Fraud! Rip Off!

D

I have also had numerous charges on my credit card from this company 39.85 and 129.85. and another 39.85 My credit card company had to place a fraud alert on my account and cancel my credit card. I did not authorize these charges. I don't think i will ever see my money back because they claim that I accepted their terms when I clicked on the confirmation email that they sent me.
I have contacted the AZ State Attorney Generals office and have reported them to everybody and anybody that will listen and I hope that they get caught for what they are putting people through
They are also very RUDE and even "uppity" when you call to ask them for a refund of your "hard earned" money!! I don't know how they sleep at night.
Anyway after doing some investigating today, I found that the address that they list ( and also give you if you ask for it) is also bogus. The address is 15029 N. Thompson Peak Pkwy, Ste B-111-620 Scottdale, AZ 85260. We called another businesses in that same building and they said that they do not exist but they do have a box there.
I urge all of you to also file complaints with any and all agencies. And if you can think of a way to help get them please email me. I would also like to hear from anybody who atually got their money refunded to them, either by that company or by their credit card company or bank.

Margaret Sep 19, 2008

I have had the same thing happen to me!! This is a complete scam!! Their representatives are useless. They don't even have a website. I have taken this up with the Better Business Bureau.

• De
    Debbie Oct 05, 2008

I got all of my money back!! I did contact the AZ State Attorneys office and found them to be very helpful
    I suggest that you all do the same
    They have a link right on their website to do this
    Good Luck!