Onebills.comscam-misrepresentation

P

I needed an anti-virus and was online when an ad for an anti-virus popped up. I entered my credit card# and thought that I downloaded the anti-virus only to find out that it wasn't working. Now, I get the last statement and found out that I was charged 3 different prices in one day (July 4th)-consequently wnt over my credit card limit. I tried contacting onebills.com but my calls couldn't get thru. I went to ask.com only to find out that there has been numerous complaints on this company for scamming(?) What do I do now? Get a new card#? Do I still get charged for going over my card limit?

More Onebills.com Complaints & Reviews

• Ca
    Carl Jul 29, 2009

This company doesn't have a address and has billed myself and others numerous times for an antivirus program.

Another complaint I read stated the following...

Antivirus2009, Billingware.net, billingbit.com, onebills.com, jettisintl.com, a virus scam that took over my computer and then I thought it was an antivirus, so I paid the $49 and was billed $109! All of these companies seem to be in cahoots! This Is An ON-LINE Fraud on line Internet experienced the same thing as Coach H in Florida. The virus takes over your computer. You think you are purchasing an antivirus to clean up the computer and you agree to pay the $49, then you are billed for that plus $60 more and your computer is still messed up and then you have to buy legitimate spyhunter to get rid of the virus.

They immediately sent me a confirmation of the order, but when I tried to cancel the order, they wouldn't send me a confirmation of the cancellation. I contacted my credit card as soon as I googled antivirus2009 and found out it was a virus and a scam! Then as I tried to find out how to legitimately cancel, I got the run around from all these companies saying they were the third party billing co.

One leads you to the next and all together there are about 4 or five companies all that are involved and when you google any of them or try to go direct there are no phone numbers or else no one to actually speak with. If you get a human, they give you the run around. DO NOT EVER PURCHASE ANTIVIRUS2009!!!

and another one stated,

My computer was hacked into and would not allow me to go on line until I purchased via a credit card Antivirus xp 2008. They had my computer completed locked down until I purchased their Antivirus xp 2008 at supposedly $49.95 usd however I got a call from my credit card for $109.85usd. I hope they are caught and punished severe. I am Disabled living on small fixed income.

OneBills.com is a SCAM!!! - Be careful about this one!

• Tr
    Trevor Kershaw Nov 14, 2008

I also was caught with onebill.com antivirus Scam
    $29.95, $36.96, $59.96. Does anything get done about these people or do they just continue.

• Bi
    bill grainger Oct 29, 2008

I did not authorize anything to you to be taken from my visa accounts please advise why you are taking $ from me!!!Thx
    Bill

• Rr
    RR Oct 23, 2008

They riped me off never refunded all of my money then billed me again months later on my cc. I'm playing hell to get this cmoney back without these ### doing it again. If you call the phone number you get some jack ### in India that want your cc number its a scam and their partners softwbill.com

beware its a shame the USG don't put these ###s in jail. Consumers have no rights

Joseph Abbott Oct 15, 2008

On 7/08 I purchased an antivirus program.The price was 24.95. When the bill showed onscreen another34.95 was shown but i was unable to change it. When I got my credit card statement, there were 3 additional charges for129.85 for an overcharge total of164.80. When I tried contacting them in July when I got my statement I was unable to get a response. When I got my next statement there were no additional charges so I contacted them and someone answered. I was told that since it was over a month, I owed the total of 189.75. I agreed to pay for what I ordered for 24.95. I was told I was out of luck.They overcharged me 164.80.They need to be stopped. Thank you.

• Da
    danelle Oct 10, 2008

I've been charged twice totaling 187.95. It disrupted my services to where it blocked me from my own email. I really would like to get the address and true phone number to contact this company. What I have is false information concerning this. I've been duped but I'm not going to sit still and allow them to get away with either

• Ju
    Julian Miranda Oct 10, 2008

Dear Sir,

in Jul/6/2008 I was charged for your company 104, 85 euros for antivirus 2008. I only asked for this, but you charged me for Alpha Wipe and Premiumm support as well. I didn’t receive any of these products. Furthermore, I ask your for refund (104, 85 euros).

Sincerely

Julian Miranda

Order: 3094002

martin haywood Sep 14, 2008

i have had the same thing happen to me how do you get in touch with these people i have had 3 payment taken from my account

• Bo
    Bobbie Murphy Sep 09, 2008

onebills.com has debt my account for what ??
    Refund money at once or I'll take futher acction

070708 $50.35

071008 $80.59

• Ed
    edwin Sep 04, 2008

Onebills.com took $49.95 and $39.95 and $24.95 on the 21 of july 2008. I called the number on my bank statement [protected]. they said they could not find the charges. So what can i do.

Thanks please let me know.

• Ed
    edwin Sep 04, 2008

they did me the same way

• Da
    David Braymiller Sep 02, 2008

I have a charge of 49.95 on my account from 7-17-08, and I was wondering what I purchased on that date.???

• Kr
    K Rudd Sep 01, 2008

I had exactly the same thing happen to me - 3 different amounts totalling over £100 on my credit card on 17 July. Has anyone managed to get their money back?

jane blacburn Aug 26, 2008

on july 17th 2008 onebills.com took 2 drifferent amounts of money from my partners account

the transacctions were marked as payment to onebills.com 86692
    spain for £30.64 Eur37.62 rate 1.228 and includes£0.83 commision

the second one payment to onebills.com86692 spain for £51.11 Eur62.75 rate 1.228 and includeds £1.37 commision

the other was 21 july 2008 payment onebills.com 86692 spain for £25.52 Eur31.34 rate 1.228 and includes £0.69 commision

my partner was under the impression he was purchasing a virus protection programme and was paying a one off payment as you can see this is clerarly not so and we would like to have some of the monies refunded

• Ro
    Robert McConnell Aug 21, 2008

They will not return calls. We have tried numberous times. I would like to know what this is. ASAP

• Mi
    Michael O'Connor Aug 21, 2008

OneBills.com is a scam website. Whatever you do, don't provide your details.

You will need to install a spyware detection program to remove the virus.

• Mr
    Mr C May Aug 21, 2008

This company made 3 separate withdrawals from my credit card on the same day with the same reference number totaling £127.97. I don't know who they are and haven't made any purchases for months on this card.

• Ka
    Karen R. Martin Aug 20, 2008

Back in July I paid you $49.95 to have had your screen pop up so I order it. But I did't get what I paid for. I would like my money back. or, the sevice I paid for. But I am not an ###-hole like everyone eles. I want my mony back ASAP into to the acc: that you took it from. If you don't return my money I will get the BBB after you. I called and left 4 messages and never got the call in the 24 hours like it said on the message. Now I have moved to Al. My phone # is [protected]. I would like a call back ASAP

Karen Martin

124 Douglas Dr.
    Alabaster Al. 35007

• Or
    ortu Aug 20, 2008

message en francais, j ai ete victime d'un achat sur votre site internet vous m avez vendu un logiciel avec trois prelevement je joint a ma banque une declaration de fraude sur carte bleu vous concernant, merci de me tenir informé pour la suite

• Th
    thierry Aug 18, 2008

Hello,
    the same thing happened to me i try to send an email to cusomer support but apperently they don't even exist do you already have more news ?

• Ke
    Ketan Vora Aug 18, 2008

I have been charged various amount totalling to Indian Rupees 3678 (aaprox.USD 90) on 20th.July, 2008. The charges were debited to my ICICI Bank credit card.The transaction id is [protected] and the reference nos. are 9682, 9675, 9556, 9560 and 9550. However the anti virus software for which the above amount was paid is still not downloaded in my PC. The email id for which this software was to be installed is: avxp08.xom and my address is as under:
    Ketan J. Vora
    10/301, Dwarka,
    Garodia Nagar, V.B.Lane Extn.,
    Ghatkopar (East),
    Mumbai-400077 (INDIA)

Please look into my complaint and do the needful immediately.

• Li
    lisa Aug 17, 2008

We need to file a class action suit because I believe I was charged about 5 times with different amounts each time.

• De
    debbie Aug 17, 2008

what a scam never even heard of them nxt thing 3 lots of money came out of my account from theses people they should be closed down

• Et
    ETHELENE WILLIAMS Aug 16, 2008

I totally agree with complaintant. Any suggestions to "how can I get my money back?"
    Did my FIRST comment go thru earlier today? If did or didn't, that is why I keep getting this RED LETTERING.

• Et
    ETHELENE WILLIAMS Aug 16, 2008

I totally agree with the complaintant. The same thing happened to me just this past tuesday on the 12th. I tried to cancel my account to no avail. Every time I tried cancel, the words 'please complete the required field" when I answered all the questions. I'm fed up and I want my money back! Any suggestions?

• Ro
    romas Aug 16, 2008

Tree times your take money from my account.Why?Pleace answer to my.Thank you.

• Wa
    wayne johnson Aug 15, 2008

I don'r kno theses chages? #7541202js5vh6jeg $49.95 /#7541202jsvhk6jgv $34.95 / #7541202jsvhk6jj2 $24.95 What are they for?

• Te
    Terina Aug 15, 2008

Bought an anti virus program for £29.99 then was charged £31.25, £26.05 & £52.15 - scandalous - I cannot afford these payments - am now in debt - what can I do ? Terina

• Li
    Linda Tophoven Aug 14, 2008

I have two charges on my account from these people and I have no idea who they are. When you try to call this number they asked you some information but you are never able to speak to a real person.

• Ka
    Kathy Aug 14, 2008

This company claims to be an antivirus software but they they do provide this service but will charge your credit card for several charges. I was charged three times for 24.95, 49.95, and 24.95. This is fraud!

• Je
    JEFF Aug 13, 2008

A ONE TIME FEE--TURNED OUT TO BE A $ 221.00 IN A 2 DAY SPREE IN ONE DAY THEY HIT MY ACCT- THREE TIMES WHAT A SCAM --MY BANK IS AFTER THEM -SO SHOULD EVERYONE.

ANTHONY AREBALO Aug 13, 2008

On the same day this company billed my credit card for 3 different transactions. I dont even know who they are. The amount of the billing was close to $100.00.

• Mi
    Miss Maritess B. Cacho Aug 13, 2008

I just have received a credit card statements dated 29/07/08 for the amount of £20.55, £25.70 and £82.38 which total to £128.63 for transaction date d08/07/08 from onebills.com. I only purchase a spyware anti-virus at £79.00 in one transaction.

I already made a complaint to my bank regarding this matter and I am waiting for the complaint form to be send to me by post from my bank. I am hoping for payment refund from you before i can finalized my complaint and leave it to my bank to investigate this matter.

• Wa
    watchesuae Aug 12, 2008

On july 6 2008i had a virus in my computer and it was not running properly. I had to install a spy harware program. I am not very good with computers and because it was not running correctly, when i tried to purches the spy ware over the internet nothing was happening and onebils.com was purchesed, in nin part 50. 82 euro, 12. 79 euro, 15. 55 euro, 12. 79 euro, 15. 55 euro, 50. 82 euro, 19. 18 euro, 15. 55 euro, 31. 11 euro

• Ge
    GERONIMUS Aug 11, 2008

I have just received on my bank statements of 11/07/08 for the amount total of 39.95€ and 49.95 €. (Card n°513) while I had commanded that the only one!

I do not wish to use your program as I say you the last time. This is not correct from your part. I always wait for the return of the payment.

Salutations
    Fabien GERONIMUS

• Bo
    Bob B Aug 11, 2008

Pop up showed up which said computer infected with virus offered spyware for $49 only found out it was a fraud when I checked online for reports on company had spyware company remove still billed credit card for three payments $49, $39 and $29 dollars do not answer phone or emails totally a fraud.

• Bw
    B WILSON Aug 11, 2008

three payments taking out t-$ 122.88 for antivirus program wish did not work.try to get my money back but can not get on there site.How can i get my money back from this rip off -people

• Ru
    Ruby Gunter Aug 10, 2008

I don't know who OneBills.com is, but they stole close to $ 100.00 from me !!! They filed 3 seperate charges, each only one second apart !!! And they need to be delt with and return my money... And i think for each person they stole from, should be made to have to pay a settlement for the what they did also, for the hardship and trouble that they caused !!! They need to be taught a lesson...I've tried to contact them by phone, only to be cut off when it came my turn to speak with someone !!! Also went to there website a while ago, and couldn't get in... I am very angry, to say the least... I want my money back NOW !!! I am disabled, cannot work, and am having a hard time... Anyone have an idea ?

• Sc