One Assistone assist wallet assist privilege plan

Dear Sir/Mam,
I had taken a plan of one assist for 1 year for which they had charged me 1899 in 2017 and then there is auto renewal of plan in 2018 for which I was charged for same amount in 2018. But when I had contacted one assist for this they gave me small discount with assurance that they will call me from next time before renewal. Now same case appears in 2019 they charged 1899 without any call and when I call them for cancellation, same story repeated once again, Krishna Fasaane executive of one assist had told me that they will reimburse 900 if I dont cancel the policy and also gave me assurance that in 2020 same will not happen. I want my full amount back. Please help me as soon as possible, below are the details
Name - Ajay Jindal
Mob no. - [protected]
E mail - [protected]@gmail.com
Plan Name - One Assist Wallet Assist Priviledge Plan
Alternative mobile no. - [protected]
Below is also a audio conversation with the above mentioned executive

• Dear Rahul,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We are sorry to see you go.

We have forwarded your details to our team and you should expect a call within 24 hours. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

We would also like to advise you to delete all the personal details posted in your complaint, as the information provided on this site can be viewed publicly and can also be misused.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id. We request you to write to us at our registered email id which is [protected]@oneassist.in in case of any query.

We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Regards