one destinationsscam's

J

Hello, attention, I'm a victim of robbery.They called me at my cellphone saying that I'm a winner of $3, 000 of credit card users and they told me in order to get the prize, i must verify my credit card number.I know that very stupid but i did it.I gave them my information and they told me i was approved.Also I was going to be charged 199 dollars because my prize was a worth 3 thousand dollars and they were charging me the taxes of the 3ooo dollars and gifts. and i told them to cancel it.And i hanged up on them.Then i called my bank to cancel my credit cards.But they told me it was too late.They already had the money and theres nothing i could do.If there is anybody who can help get my money, that would be great and if anyone could return the favor to them, i will be pleased.