omicron marble pompanono integrity

I visited applo kitchens Alex sent me to Omicron where my husband and I spent several hours picking out the perfect slab we took a picture of the slab and reminded them that we wanted this specific slab. When the kitchen was installed we were very surprised to find that it was not in fact the same slab when we questioned Alex he called Omicron and assured us we were mistaken luckily we showed appolo kitchens the picture of the slab compared to the installed slab clearly different we revisited Omicron to find our slab still with our name on it. When we spoke to the Manager he offered us a discount which I found insulting. Speaking with ALex he shamefully admitted this had happened before with them and he would not be using them anymore.