Omar BrownScam

M

I received a message on my land line at home, which I never use. It's really just there for the internet. Anyway, the message just said they had a package to deliver to me, and knew my first and last name, and that I needed to contact Omar Brown in the Claims Department at [protected]. Since our land line has horrible rates, I used my cell phone to call the number, to figure out who the heck would be calling about a package since I know exactly where all the packages I'm expecting are coming from (thank you internet). When I called from my cell phone, I was greeted by a message from my pay-as-you-go carrier saying I needed to give them money in order to make the call. Why would I be receiving an international package? So we Google-searched the number and area code and we have found out all the scam accusations, and this website.