O'Malley's Sports Pub and RestaurantAwful place

G

This place is nice for outings with your family and friends and with anyone you like. It is nice to see the people you know are around you but it is better to care when you are with someone special. I have been there with my granny and it was late afternoon time; as we were walking to head one of the good tables my granny slipped but in mean time hold her hand, thank god granny got hold of chair near and saved. But I was troubled then.. I felt down very hardly. It happened so quick that within no time I was lying on floor. The table corner hit me quit badly and started bleeding my hand too got cramp. No one came to even ask us a hand for help, it is disappointing. My granny called manager. He didn't react in anyways. I avoid to visit this restaurant. Not even medication or dressing was offered by the manager. I came to know later that there was little soap spilt on floor which did not clean it properly.