Olive Garden / waitress

United States Review updated:

Did not receive breadsticks until we were given our meals. Did not ask if we wanted more soup or salad and were not asked if we wanted cheese on soup/salad. Asked 3x for drink refills, and extra sauce for pasta. Only got the sauce and refills after asking to speak to the manager. By then we were done eating and the pasta was cold. The waitress claimed another table was holding her up by taking but the restaurant was fairly empty. I noticed she would go in the kitchen area and not return for up to 10 mins at a time. I would like to receive a refund or a giftcard. Hopefully we will have a better experience next time. Thank you.

Ja
May 26, 2019

Comments

• Fi
      May 26, 2019

No one should give you a refund. You need to stop going out to restaurants if you cannot afford to eat there. You could have simply asked for soup, bread and cheese. You were too shy to, but I notice that you are not too shy to ask for a refund.I am sure that if you cannot afford to feed yourself there are soup kitchens in your area. If you have no issue eating the food, you should have no issue paying for the food. Cannot afford to eat out then cook at home.

•   May 26, 2019

Why didn’t you speak to the manager? You ate the food and now want a refund. If the waitress was busy, ask another one or talk to the manager. In ten minutes your pasta doesn’t go from hot to cold.