Olive Gardenservice

D Oct 29, 2019 Review updated:

WE came in friday 10/25 we were running behind AND told the server we needed all 10 orders to go we sat in the room with the big table, we all ordered big meals then the server never came back after 15-20 min i went and got the jess and told her what happened so she went and never came back, in 30min i went to get the mg julie AND SHE CAME OVER AND TOOK OR ORDER BUT AFTER 30 MIN OF NO DRINKS OR FOOD WE HAD TO LEAVE JESS SAID LET ME GET YALL SOME DRINKS SALADS AND SOUP FOR FREE AND NO CHARGE. WE ATE SO FAST CAUSE WE HAD TO LEAVE WE 450 BAND KIDS HEADING TO CAMDEN FOR A FOOTBALL GAME. THE MGR CAME OVER WITH A CHECK FOR SOUP, I ASLED WHY ARE WE GETTING A CHECK FOR SOUP AFTER WE WERE TOLD IT WOULD BE FREE, SO WE WERE CHARGED FOR SOUP THAT WE NEVER ORDERED. THE SERVICE HERE WAS HORRIBLE AND I LOVE THIS PLACE BUT THE SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION AT THIS LOCATION WAS THE WORST I HAVE EVER HAD. 30MIN OF NO DRINKS NOT EVEN WATER AND THEN PAYING FOR FOOD WE DIDNT ORDER. WE DIDNT EVEN GE THE FOOD WE ORDERED TO GO. I HOPE THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN OFTEN. WORST EVER SERVICE.

•   Oct 29, 2019

You had no problem eating the food so payment for some of it is reasonable.

•   Oct 31, 2019

If you were short for time WTH did you go HERE for 10 Togo orders???

Ridiculous!

• E
      Oct 31, 2019

It sounds like, based on what you yourself wrote, that you placed 10 (TEN!!!) to-go orders and expected them to be ready immediately. Why didn't you go to a fastfood place like McDonald's??? BTW: when you are at Olive Garden, you decide between breadsticks and soup or breadsticks and salad. That's your option! I bet anything you were given the two options and selected BOTH, hence you being charged for the soup. Conclusion: this is a baseless complaint. You caused all your own issues.