Olive Dale Medi ClinicInfection

My name is wynand and last year i went for a spinal operation at olive dale medi clinic in sandton and had a very bad infection due to the operation, now i'm left with a failed spinal colum syndrome and cannot work anymore there is muscle loss and nerve damage. I went to olivedale and laid a complaint about the infection and, i was then told that i can claim compensation for the loss but was told that they will not take responsibility for the infection. I had the operation on the 3 rd of august 2006 the next week wednesday i were released and on the thursday i started bleeding and the friday i where admitted at morning side clinic, i spend the weekend there as my doctor where on leave. Then on the sunday i where released only for the doctor to tel me that he is not my doctor and cannot do anything for me, so i went home and the tuesday i where admitted at sandton media clinic with a hole poped in my back and then taken to theatre on friday to clean out my back and have a lautenbach irrigation system inserted in my back for 2 weeks.
Now i am asking you for help with this case please.

Many thanks w r j dreyer
[protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices