OkCupidfake profile who now has my phone number

K

A man had contacted me and his profile was interesting. After conversing a while he said that there are a lot of fakes out there and he prefers to communicate with WhatsApp. So I agreed and gave him my number. Then his conversation was immediately deleted from my feed. And he never communicated with me on WhatsApp. I am obviously worried what he could do with my number.
I have a screenshot of his profile, his name Enquirer, 5'10, 44 years, non smoker from London

fake profile who now has my phone number