Okanagan Restoration ServicesThey continue to ignore me

In late winter of 2006, our property was damaged by a fire next door.

Okanagan Restoration Services was hired by our Insurance Broker to restore our property back to the way it was.

Okanagan Restorations hired various sub trades to review and fix our backyard slope that had washed away due to the water that was used to put the fire out.

Okanagan Restorations did not monitor the progress of the slope as it was repaired. The slope was not repaired to the way it was.

Trades would not show up when expected and it appeared the job was not being managed well as I had to continually follow up to find out when we would have things done. They created a nonfunctional slope not able to grow anything or hold soil.

This is not how the slope was. I had hoped that our property would be put back to the way it was. It wasn't.
I was told it was my fault that the backyard was not repaired correctly. I am not sure how that can be when all I agreed to is to have my property put back to the way it was.

An owner from Okanagan Restorations Services Ltd came out to review the messed up repair job with the Insurance Adjuster. It was agreed by the Insurance adjuster that in hind sight the slope should of been repaired differently as the back yard soil was eroding, and the repair job not satisfactory. Both the Insurance adjuster and owner agreed that the slope needed to be corrected and would do something. A few weeks later this story changed. They would do nothing.

I fought and had Okanagan Restorations Services Fired. A new restoration company was hired to clean up the mess Okanagan Restoration Services left.

Okanagan Restorations Services was paid by the Insurance adjuster. I am out $500 for a deductible of crappy work, months of frustration, terrible service and being told its all my fault. I have requested to the owner of Okanagan Restorations Services several times to make right for all the troubles they caused.

They continue to ignore me.