ohn homeUnable to get any money back

I joined up with ohn home, a company that sell websites to vulnerable people who are desperate to make money from home. So far, I have not made any money at all and have made numerous telephone calls to them asking if they would return my money. They keep on making excuses and try to get me to carry on with the website. So far, they have taken $2, 107 which I did not expect and so far have nothing. They now say that as I did not take up the technical training, that I cannot have any money back at all. They are definitely nothing but crooks and should be put in jail. I have been distraught for 3 months now and on the verge of a breakdown!

More ohn home Complaints & Reviews

• En
    enzed Mar 01, 2010

I hope they will come to the party when the year is up as they promised

• Vi
    VICTIM48 Mar 08, 2010

I suggest closing/changing your credit account, so ohnhome can no longer withdraw funds from your bank account without your permission. I also got Scammed by them back in January and my bank advised me to close & change my account immediately and report them to the Fraud Police & ScamWatch.
    The website's onhhome have set up through the Free websites Go'Daddy for us victims/members that they so far have scammed, are or is not for your/our benefit! but for theirs only... ...WE HAVE NO PERSONAL CONTROL Over any of these Websites, but they do! ...OHNHOME use your/our names, to have multiple websites on this media all the same or similar, Only to promote their making money from home scam, and they are the ones laughing all the way to the bank from our funds... if you all have a good look and noticed on your/their website that they gave you...it uses there (Not Yours) postal addresses for any and/or all possible commissions and correspondence from any affiliation/associate sites ie; like Amazon, Yahoo...etc that you/we are so called associated with.

I am very surprised that there are not many more forums/chatrooms or complaint boards to date on the world wide internet about them ohnhome...Scams and fraudulent actions, but then they have only been around for 8 or so months scamming ppl worldwide.

As far as their referral commission of dollars for ohnhome if anyone joins them via your site..., don't hold your breath you will never see a penny!
    As far as a refund...one will never see a dollar of that...because every excuses will be used by them.

• Tu
    turki Apr 28, 2010

what we can do about that, anay solution they stole my money

• Ky
    Kym Geier Jun 10, 2010

Oh no. Many thanks for the heads up. I am in the process of trying to get my money back. Luckily I only paid them $377 USD. I have since tried emails and phone calls and had no reply. They did try to pressure me to continue and I said no. Wish I had done a little research first. Good luck with your refunds.

• Le
    letemhaveit Jun 11, 2010

I now feel violated after reading these complaints, just want my money back this is no joke I fall for it time and time again, all because i went on a site offering part-time jobs, i have spent £300+750 with these charlatans, I feel i have let my family down cos now i do not have any money( whichI told one worker/sale rep), and relying on ohn to pay me thru refferals, the other complainer were right when they said, there is no way of knowing if any customer has purchased or taken on the how to make money, look at at accutrack every day hoping I have made some money then these same questions run thru my mind what if people have responded how do you know if they will give you the money they owe you thru refferals and also is the pages just fake anyway, why would they waste time setting up a whole programme just to rip you off, OMG they deserve to be poked with a hot poker, stupid me for believing in them, i am in the UK and they are in US, if anybody lives in the US pls sue their [censor], for everything they have.
    They will get caught and I hope they can handle jail, I have seen what american jails are like in the USA, wonder if they will be predators or [censor]es, GOOD LUCK to them.

• Ca
    CACOU Jul 08, 2010

HOPE THE US GOVERNMENT CAN PUT ALL OF THEM IN JAIL SOON BEFORE OTHERS GET CAUGHT !

• Ju
    julie60 Aug 16, 2010

well, it looks like i may be another of their scams. i had a person called everett ring on the 21 july 2010 giving me a speel about making more money, especially from home. due to the fact i can not work anymore it sounds so promising and a god send pray to our families needs. so i went along on the basis that i could cancel at any time within the next 90 days and have a full refund. i have rang them so many times and all i receive is a voice mail on all extensions even the 1800 856 178 gives my a voice mail. i have looked up websites to try and find other contact details but to no hope. do i just think that i am a lucky one and wipe the 149.00 i paid up front and make my bank aware of this company. i feel so sorry for all the other poor people that like me just wanted to help with household and money pressures that our society has got these day. to all my symathy goes out to you all.

• Rd
    R. Duncan Feb 24, 2011

Unfortunately I allowed myself to be drawn in to OHN & The Tax Office scam.
    None of the OHN contact's can be reached now, all phone numbers are obsolete.
    Having moved to the other side of the world from my country, I thought to earn my ncome from home.
    I paid many thousands of $, so decided to continue with the tutorial's for building my website, almost a year now & it's not complete.
    Should the information on my site be believed, it has received over 14 thousands hits, however I have not earned anything.
    Should anyone wish to contact me: [email protected]

• St
    Stephen Mar 19, 2011

If you were scammed /ripped off by online hosting network then file a complaint with the Arizona Attorney General using this online form:

I also found this info on another site from someone who claims that they used to work for them:

"they are located at 35th Avenue and Peoria. (Phoenix Arizona USA)

I should also mention, this is the brainchild of Forrest Webb, and he changed their name from World Market Systems to Online Hosting Network in July of 2009. Other names this company has operated under are Traffic Designs and 24 Hour Cash Flow."

You can see from the official records that the President/Director is indeed FORREST L WEBB (and 2 others)

Director Information

TIM THOMAS
    35808 N 3RD ST
    PHOENIX, AZ 85086
    Last Updated: 08/10/2010

Source: http://starpas.azcc.gov/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=wsbroker1/names-detail.p?name-id=15149937&type=CORPORATION

You can see complaints here about their previous company called World Market Systems also run by Forrest Webb of Phoenix Arizona:

Online hosting network complaints can be filed with the FTC at:

and with the Arizona Attorney General at:

• Io
    ionyd May 30, 2011

I too have been swindled out of thousands of dollars by this company.Is there anything any of us can do to put a stop to this?

• R4
    R4CH Nov 12, 2011

I'm another one!!! Also from the UK
    Can't even log into the amazon account to see if have made any money (of course not!!!)
    No money made what so ever, only lost money to these scammers!!!
    No refund either, even though promised, promised, promised.
    AAAGGGHHH!!! I can't work because of long term illnesses and disabilities and thought this would be good to help towards household bills.
    CLIFF WEBBER AND TONI READY were the ones who kept contacting me.

• St
    Stephen Nov 12, 2011

Complaints can be filed with the FTC at:

and with the Arizona Attorney General at:

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices