Offshore Company InternationalThe manager's wife didn't save my records and afterwards couldn't find them

R

I want to warn other people about unprofessional services of Offshore Company International. I communicated with the manager via Skype and he gave a lot of information about their services and available packages. He said that all other details and consultation were provided only after I paid the deposit. I wired money and the manager said that I would speak with his wife, who would record the personal information. I don’t know how, but my details were misplaced and the process was delayed. Disorganized company.