Official Used HarleysHarold Hubbard

G

Poor customer service on 2nd chance bid. Made the process so difficult that the bank pulled out of our loan. They felt that the seller was not credible.

• Bi
    bigrick41 May 24, 2013

i worked for him in 08 might have been 09 and i had to get the labor law in to get my money he owe me still didnt get it all he lied to them saying i didnt do the work and he lied about starting the motorcycles and cars up in the building without fans

• Ra
    Racquel corpening Apr 22, 2013

Trust me i know i used to work for him, the place i unsafe. He is rude and disrespectful and he did not want to pay me my last check

THIS GUY IS A FRAUD

iamawesome Sep 01, 2011

trust me: DON'T TRUST THIS MAN. SAVE YOUR MONEY. DO NOT HELP THIS GUY PLEASE SHUT HIM DOWN

iamawesome Sep 01, 2011

this place is horrible. It's junky, and high price crap. Harold Hubbard is a scam artist with a bad attitude, disrespectful, and full of crap. Everybody beware!!! It is a dump and you will get ripped off.

Chance H. Aug 28, 2011

This company is definitely a rip off and scam. If you see this guy Harold Hubbard coming your way, please keep your hand on your wallet and purse at all times.

dreamtrish Apr 21, 2011

this man is a con-artist and if anyone buys from him, you are crazy. We have proof of all his action yet no one will help us!

dreamtrish Apr 21, 2011

also, my husband died in his shop. he owed my husband thousand of dollars in pay and will not give the money to me. I have the proof my husband was owed this money. I really need someone to help me!

dreamtrish Apr 21, 2011

whoever left this please contact me. My husband worked for this man and I have lots of info to shut him down, but I need your help. Contact me at [email protected]

Jon Jun 07, 2009

I bought a motorcycle from him off ebay. The miles and condition were misrepresented. Seller finally refunded my money after many complaints to officials and ebay but blackmailed me into giving him positive feedback on ebay. I had to rent a truck, drive 10 hours, get a hotel and drive 10 hours home just to get my money back. This experience cost me close to $1, 000 with gas, missed work and expenses. I saw his operation and sells repo and "repaired" wrecked bikes mostly. Not an honest person. The pics in the auction made the bike look mint, but up close the bike looked horrible, plus the auction claimed that the bike had 1, 500 miles and the title showed 17, 000 miles