Oceanside School DistrictStay away

B

My husband and I returned home last May with 2 beautiful children we adopted from Russia. My son was 4 at that time, we new he had a speech and language problem, so as soon as we returned to the states we requested from our school district OCEANSIDE that he be evaluated. The evaluation done bi-lingual with a Russian interpreter concluded he was severely delayed in his native language, and his IQ way below normal range. The recommendations were for speech and language therapy as well as special ed services, the school denied my son all services and are now asking us to comply with them and leave him back in kinder garden, reasons being because of his speech and language issues he has been unable to do the academic work this year in kindergarten. In short he just lost this whole school year and nothing can bring it back, and we can not afford private Tudors. I have been fighting with the school all year, and they just refuse to give my son the help he so desperately needs.

• Kr
    Krystal Duerr Aug 08, 2016

I feel that if the oceanside middle schools are going to require uniform for PE the uniforms should be no cost.