The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Oceanside School DistrictStay away


My husband and I returned home last May with 2 beautiful children we adopted from Russia. My son was 4 at that time, we new he had a speech and language problem, so as soon as we returned to the states we requested from our school district OCEANSIDE that he be evaluated. The evaluation done bi-lingual with a Russian interpreter concluded he was severely delayed in his native language, and his IQ way below normal range. The recommendations were for speech and language therapy as well as special ed services, the school denied my son all services and are now asking us to comply with them and leave him back in kinder garden, reasons being because of his speech and language issues he has been unable to do the academic work this year in kindergarten. In short he just lost this whole school year and nothing can bring it back, and we can not afford private Tudors. I have been fighting with the school all year, and they just refuse to give my son the help he so desperately needs.


  • Kr
    Krystal Duerr Aug 08, 2016
    This comment was posted by
    a verified customer
    Verified customer

    I feel that if the oceanside middle schools are going to require uniform for PE the uniforms should be no cost.

    0 Votes

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.