Oceanside DentalFalse information, threats, and poor services

Ho Tampa, FL Review updated:

I am being 100% sincere when I warn you to stay away. I have been cussed at, lied too, yelled at and threatened over the phone. I want you all to know that there is absolutely no reason for you to risk going through the hell that they have put me through as well as many others (read the REAL reviews).See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Tampa, FL They have no professionalism whatsoever, they talk down to people, lie to them about insurance claims and charges to get as much money out of you as possible, and you have so many other BETTER options for a dentist out there. Please go to someone else for your own sake. Don't believe the good reviews, most of them are probably written by the owners themselves. The dentist was even 20 minutes late for my surgery while I was already under sedation!!! YES IT'S THAT BAD. I was called a ###, and threatened with violence by the office manager for calling to complain because I got a collections notice in the mail 2 weeks after the bill was generated. They are awful, horrible people.

Comments

Jun 12, 2011

DO NOT GO HERE! THEY HAVE SUITS LISTED WITH HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY COURT AND COMPLAINTS WITH BBB.

• Al
      Sep 09, 2011

I went to another dentist down the road and they told me I needed approximately $3, 000 worth of crowns and etc. I went to Oceanside Dental for a second opinion (FREE). I was concerned because I am on a limited income and really can't afford to spend $3, 000 unless it's absolutely necessary. The folks at Oceanside Dental gave me an honest evaluation and corrected my problems for $250! I have the canceled check to prove it. $250 and I am 100% fixed as opposed to $3, 000 the office down the street wanted. Also, the dentist at Oceanside was nicer, more experienced and very good. THANK YOU OCEANSIDE DENTAL!

Sep 15, 2011

There you go again, Joe Robbio, answering something directed to you about your business under a ficticious name. Do you think people are really that stupid by you posting this? Idiot!

Oct 09, 2011

By the way, Joe, you stil owe me almost $1, 000 and half of that is per court judgment. How long will it take to be paid? Having money troubles since the St. Pete's Times wrote an article about you ripping off people a couple months back? Revenue down?

Oct 09, 2011

By the way, Joe Robbio the Owner (allan Paige today), you stil owe me almost $1, 000 and half of that is per court judgment. How long will it take to be paid? Having money troubles since the St. Pete's Times wrote an article about you ripping off people a couple months back? Revenue down?

• La
      Aug 24, 2014

I need to find an attorney to help me..my insurance was overcharged and my teeth are worse off from before my teeth were originally fixed. Where do I go? They have not returned my phone calls.

• Gu
      Jan 15, 2015

I briefly worked for this joke of a dental office. Joe owns it but isn't a licensed dentist. He's a coward and hides behind being an office manager!It's slaughter house dentistry with expired material and dirty instruments!! He's a dirty pig and katana! Need help prosecuting? Comment and let me know ... brother stuff I know would blow your mind!!!

• Gu
      Jan 15, 2015

He's selling the office check this link out...

• Un
      Sep 18, 2019

Run far away from these people. They ripped us off for about $2000.00. I was called all kinds of names by Joe and cussed out. He is a crook. Google his name and you’ll see he has a criminal record. He really needs to be in jail.