OcculusTerrible service!

S

Dr. Chip Cole butchered my face!!! He acts inappropriately in his consultations by placing his hand on your knee. He said he'd do me a favor by repairing some old minor acne scars--looks 100 times worse. He is a fake!!! Please do yourself a favor don't let him touch you! He gets all this press and its just sickening!

• Un
    Unsatisfied Oct 14, 2008

Dr. Cole has been sued and the verdict was over a million.

His office staff consists of a nurse who's lips look like someone butchered HER. They give conflicting information to patients and from the conversations I've heard in the waiting rooms several times, NONE of his patients are happy with the continual problems they experience after their procedures.

• Ka
    Kathy Tobacco Oct 19, 2008

I had eye lid surgery done at Occulus by one of the doctor's in Dr. Coles practice and my doctor was one of the finest surgeons and human beings that I have ever met. I don't even want to say his name on this board but I cannot believe that my doctor would work with a doctor who was incompetent. The staff at the office are some of the kindest and caring people with whom I have ever had contact. I also took my daughter to Occulus and her doctor (the same surgeon) was very sensitive to my daughter not being sure she wanted surgery. This was a big ticket surgery that would have been covered by insurance. All he cared about was my child and what he owed to her as her doctor. I never saw a nurse with a butchered lip problem but sometimes people with surgical needs get jobs with plastic surgeons to get discounted surgery. So just because her lips looked deformed does not mean that the damage was done at Occulus. I am sorry that one of Dr. Coles patients is unhappy with her result but I felt like I had to speak out as a very pleased and impressed patient.