OC Construction ServicesFrustrating experience

T

I am very frustrated with OC Construction Svs. I am less than a week away from a lien on my house because they haven't paid vendors for materials that I paid them for. Sean Quackenbush has worked with us for 5 months on a major remodel. We have had many ups and downs. He has been very vocal about getting paid and not carrying costs. I have been supportive and accomdating of that request. So I was shocked to learn that they are 4 months (or more) overdue on bills they told me where paid. In fact, when I said I wanted to make the check out to the vendor he took such offense saying, "That's insulting - you're saying you don't think I'll pay them..." If he would have discussed this with me I may have some respect left for him. Not only was I not told, I was lied to. I have paid them in advance when they didn't have enough money to make rent. I have paid them in full for a few things they still haven't finished and I am afraid we will have to take this one to court.

• Pe