O2 telecommunication ukinformation

i just want to know thier company their goodwill and informaion about dr ralph mathew claims department .

saleh-- Jan 03, 2012

i recieved an email from O2 telecom that i won 550, 000, 00 pound, please make this clear for me.
    is it right or not.
    my address ([email protected])

• Jm
    J. McIntyre Feb 12, 2011

This report is in no way meant to harm the company O2, rather is to report that someone is texting cellphone users regarding a significant prize of about $500, 000 from O2 as a marketing scheme to 23 lucky winners worldwide. Both my cellphones received the winning text and I do not think I am that lucky. The person sending these texts sent me the email addresses of [email protected] and [email protected] and a phone number of [protected]. A search on the phone number raised doubts that it is connected with O2. I filed a complaint on the phone number.
    Jason McIntyre, USA

• Ik
    Ikhzan Jul 04, 2010

Dear Sir,

I've been getting emails from Telecomm O2 UK, said that the winner of a lottery with O2 Telecomm Ref: [protected] Batch: [protected]/188
    Winning No: GB8701/LPRC
    Muh Dear and said Congratulations. Ikhzan
    We are delighted to inform you of your prize released from the 02-SE Telecommunications International Telephone Numbers Draw. Which is fully based on an electronic selection of winners using numbers on their phone. Your mobile number was attached to ticket number: [protected] [protected] serial number [protected] This batch draws the lucky numbers Mutation [protected]-42bonus number 17, Which consequently won the draw phone number in the category B. You here by have been approved a lump sum pay of GBP550, 000.00 pounds (FIVE Hundred AND Fifty Thousand Pounds) in cash credit file ref: ILP / HW 47509/02

I want clarification whether this is true or not.
    we wait for answers

Among

Muh. Ikhzan
    Email: [email protected]
    from Indonesia

• Ik
    Ikhzan Jul 04, 2010

Dear Sir,

I just get an email from O2 UK Telecomm, declare that I am one of the winners from O2 Telecom Lottery Ref: [protected] Batches: [protected]/188
    Winning No: GB8701/LPRC and say Congratulations
    Dear Muh. Ikhzan

I want clarification whether this is true or not.

Among

Muh. Ikhzan
    Email: [email protected]
    from Indonesia

Maya Butt Jul 03, 2009

i received the same message on my mobile phone. i mailed them on the mentioned email saying that i have received such a message, i got a reply back saying that i need to submit my driver's license, international passport, working ID etc for approval.
    is it safe to give personal detail for such matter?
    kindly help!
    my id is [email protected]

• Kr
    Krushikumar satpute Jul 03, 2009

Dear Sir,

I, Krushikumar satpute, received a SMS from 02 Telecommunications, United Kingdom, Claims Department-02 Promotion, 260 Bath Road, Slough Berkshire, SL1 4DX, United Kingdom (Tel+[protected]), that you have win @ 500, 000.00. great british pounds.I process the case to the establishment but they said that cost of transfer fees 676.00 great british pounds have to paid. Sir, I informed that you should deduct the cost of transfer fees from prize money because I cannot able to send the money due to non availability of the equal amount of money. I made several correspondance with the above address and there is no reply on the subject till date. So may i request to kindly look in to the matter and investigate the correctness at the earliest.
    I am not in a position to send the transfer fees.and i also give my a/c details to claim department...

My e mail address is :- [email protected]

A. DAVIQ NUBIANTARA Apr 11, 2009

I, A. DAVIQ NUBIANTARA, i received from "O2 Telecom" <[email protected]>

(Ref: Prize Notification.

Sir/Madam,

Congratulations! Your E-mail Address has won 550, 000GBP in the on going International Email Lottery draw in United Kingdom. To claim your prize, Contact us via this E-mail : [email protected]

Congratulations! once more.

Yours faithfully,

O2 Telecommunication)

i received a SMS from 02 Telecommunications, United Kingdom, Claims Department-02 Promotion, 260 Bath Road, Slough Berkshire, SL1 4DX, United Kingdom (Tel+[protected]), that you have win @ 550, 000.00.
    My e mail address is [email protected]
    my address in lampung - indonesia
    my phone number (+[protected])
    A. DAVIQ NUBIANTARA

• Le
    LESLIE JOSEPH Mar 18, 2009

Dear Sir,

I, LESLIE JOSEPH, received a SMS from 02 Telecommunications, United Kingdom, Claims Department-02 Promotion, 260 Bath Road, Slough Berkshire, SL1 4DX, United Kingdom (Tel+[protected]), that you have win @ 500, 000.00. I process the case to the establishment but they said that cost of transfer fees 460.00 have to paid. Sir, I informed that you should deduct the cost of transfer fees from prize money because I cannot able to send the money due to non availability of the equal amount of money. I made several correspondance with the above adress and there is no reply on the subject till date. Yahoo also infomed that your receiver is out of order. So may i request to kindly look in to the matter and investigate the correctness at the earliest.
    In addition they have given the HSBC e- mail address but that information also incorrect. I am not in a position to send the transfer fees.
    My e mail address is [email protected]