NYTP β€” Avoid them

N

I came from India and they charged me 3.5 Lakh, i was told by Mr Bhatia and Seema that they will refund the money once i am in USA.I worked for them for 6 months and now they are suing me in the court for agreement breach.
Seema is trying to call me and sending me threat thru others.
I would advise all the viewers not to join this company otherwise you may spoil your life at all.
Mr. Bhatia is a big cheater and talks, never pays on bench and tells us to make all fraud resumes..
JUST IGNORE THEM IF YOU GET ANY OFFER...THEY ARE LIKE A PARASITE

• Lo
    Lora Yang Feb 03, 2016

Most Indian companies like NYTP do fraudulent activities that cost all American Jobs going Overseas or they bring in employees by charging them money to do a work visa.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices