NYACK COLLEGEFINANCIAL CLEARANCE

S

I have been a student of Nyack College for two years. I needed four classes to graduate. With any University if, you are applying for financial aid you must be financially cleared before taking classes. I called my contact person and followed up with an email stating I do not want to take the classes unless I am cleared. She said you are good to go. Well the last week of my class I received and email stating I was not financially cleared and I owe the school $3300.00. Also, if you take 4 classes you only pay for 3 classes. When I inquired about the fourth class it was no longer available even though it was still on the website. I called and requested to speak to the Dean and she turned my call over to another person who was rude about the entire situation. I don't think I should be responsible for this bill since I was not given the proper information. I gave them tax information for myself and my husband. I live in Maryland I was taking the classes at their DC campus. The representative who called me back said I can no longer take the fourth class in DC, but I could take it in NY. I said you know I live in Maryland? She said yes, I know. How rude is that? No, one tried accommodating me at all or had no remorse for what the University put me through. I will not give up until they right this bill off.