NWAG.comIdenity Theft

T

NWAG.com Has been using my name and Phone number for withdrawing money from peoples checking account. I am not working for them and I want all references to my name and phone number removed immediately.

My original complaint was on Grant Search CD's : All I wanted was the free CD and nothing else. They keep charging my checking account. for $39.95 . They have been told to stop or I will contact my attorney if this keeps up.

If I keep getting phone calls from people that unautorized charges are still being done using my name and phone number you better believe I will have legal services on your back.

• Ki
    Kimberly Mynders Aug 27, 2008

I don't know who this company is. They deducted 9.95 from a credit card account I have. I have tried calling and have left messages but no one returns my calls.

christy hall Sep 05, 2008

My credit card has been charged twice and have no idea who u folks are. I expect my card to be refunded now.

• Kl
    kloiniks Sep 22, 2008

I have the very same issue...

• Ni
    Nick Oct 12, 2008

NWAG.COM OR BUSINESSFUND Keep coming up on my credit card bill. I have no idea who they are or how they got my credit card numbers. I call the company with no answers to my calls. I want to know who they are and why they are charging me.

• Ke
    kelley jenkins Nov 01, 2008

Same problem on my amex. They suggested contacting both crant search and network agenda with a certified letter. Here are there addresses

network agenda 2.0
    suite 105
    249 e tabetnacle
    st george, Utah, 84770

Here is address for grant search there name is
    Iworks
    251 suite 200
    st george, Utah, [protected]

good luck

• Re
    REGINA K WOLFE May 08, 2009

Nwag who i dont know has been charging my credit card 9.95 plus 1.25 since oct. 2008 for a total of 72.15 i dont know who these people are and i did not authorize these charges