NuvorynNO REFUND...

M

I purchased this item knowing that there was a, no quibble, full money back, guarantee. Unfortunately, I was wrong. When I realised that I had ordered in error, I quickly returned the item. After a long wait without hearing anything, I decided to phone and e-mail the supplier. I have called most days now for about three and a half weeks or so. The call centre forward the message (or so they tell me...) saying that someone will contact me; no-one ever has. There have been no replies to my many e-mails. It is obvious this is some kind of scam and this has to be stopped; FAST!

More Nuvoryn Complaints & Reviews

• St
    stephaniema Aug 16, 2013

I placed an order for nuvoryn pills[6bottles] via the internet on the 1st July 2013 todate [16th August 2013]I have received nothing-no response to my emails-nothing!

• Rp
    R Puspa Rani Jun 01, 2013

I have paid for the products but never received the 1 bottle of nuvoryn

• Su
    SummerLuv May 30, 2013

I placed an order for Nuvoryn on 15/05/2013 and I have not received the order. I sent the emails they don't respond. My order number is 27158.

• Za
    Zaeda Mar 15, 2013

i bought the product on the 03.12.2012 it is now the 15.03.2013 no response, this is a fraudelent company, i dialled a number on the top of my order reciept but the lady or gentleman says that they will pass on the message to that company and that my call is forwarded to a number in Canada... I mean really, i called almost every week but never recieved a response from Nuvoryn!! I paid R958.00 this company is a scam, there is no such company!!!

• Ta
    Tanya v Jaarsveld Dec 12, 2012

nuvoryn is a scam, I ordered their product, paid extra for fast delivery a total of R1007.00 but no delivery, I phoned, mailed tried everything but no response...this company are stealing people's hard earned money and they are getting away with it! I feel it's time to put a stop to this white collar crime company and expose them in the media for what they really are!

Christola Nov 22, 2012

Hi
    I am in the same boat as everyone else. I returned three full bottles after taking only one capsule and that was two months ago. The telephone number is obsolete and I can not find another contact number anywhere. I have emailed them eleven times so far and no response what so ever. They owe me £59.90
    Surely in this day and age they can't get away with it. The website will still let you place an order!!!
    Let me know if anyone has any luck.

• Wi
    wilkam Nov 01, 2012

It is not helping at all. They disappared from the Internet. Money back??? Don't think so.

anina nelson Oct 08, 2012

ORDER: [protected]
    I ORDERED ON 1 OCTOBER 2012, TODAY IS 8 OCTOBER 2012 AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY PRODUCT.
    ANINA NELSON
    7 NYWERHEIDSTREET
    GROBLERSDAL
    [email protected]

• Ag
    Agnes Nagy May 20, 2012

Hi everyone, I see I am not the only one who got disappointed with ordering Nuvoryn. I am the same situation. I was taking this s**t for three monts as I believed it but nothing happened and now I cannot contact them. It seems they disappeared. Please can anyone tell me how to get my money back?

• Ca
    carol joan May 20, 2012

I agree . I also ordered the Product on the 1ts of may and Got notification on the 2nd that the product has been shipped . I have called the UK no and Have spoken to a Barry and a TOM . and they assured me that they will check with Shiping . Still no response . I thiknk this is a scam and I agree needs to be stopped. How can we get our money back

MARLENE1965 May 07, 2012

I HAVE ORDER 3 BOTTLES OF NUVORYN, PAID ALMOST A R1000.00 AND NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING!!

• Ba
    Barbara Apr 15, 2012

I ordered set of weight loss pills from Nuvoryn and paid with master card for my order. They have charged me straight away but so far no pills have arrived. I think I’ve got scammed.

• El
    Elle1399 Apr 03, 2012

I totally agree. I'm never buying any diet pills sounding/looking "To good to be true" it is a very, very devastating feeling. I don't know how people can do this ? Inhumane I say' blood money has the best of them!

• Sh
    shehzadee Mar 30, 2012

I bought nuvoryn diet pills over their website and never received my product. Whenever i sent a message throu their email i only receive an automated message. When i call them all they tell me that we will get to the correct dept and 'contact you'. How can I get my money backi from them is there anybody that can help with this scam.

CG Vernon Mar 15, 2012

I also ordered the product, never received it and ask for a refund. after 5 months, the dept of health send me a letter the product is at customs because it has a banned substance in that will not be released. s

CG Vernon Mar 15, 2012

I received a letter from the department of health in SA, that said that nuvoryn has a banned substance called damiana in it

CG Vernon Mar 15, 2012

I ordered product nuvoryn 26 Oct 2011, phoned 17 Nov 2011 because i haven't received product yet. I asked for a refund and to cancel product because they said there was problem with shipping. after that i phoned 5 more times emailed 3 times and i am still waiting for a reply and my refund.

• G1
    G19aby Mar 09, 2012

Contact trading standards of Bedford, i just have. no goods no email nothing

• Bu
    Buttermilk Feb 07, 2012

On the 6th of Jan 2012 I ordered Nuvoryn for my daughter. The order confirmation stated 6-12 days. Its a month later and several phone calls later and no product. It amounted to R995 or $125. I found many similar complaints doing a search on the internet. This company trades with reference to Dr. Mark Weis.

• Em
    Emma Forbes Jan 25, 2012

Same problem with me. If you email them telling them that your going to take legal action then they must get worried because when i did that i received my 3 bottles 4 days later! Better late than never. Only been on them for 1 week and they are making a slight difference. Not as much as id hoped for the price but its better than nothing! good luck

• Fe
    Feltcheated Dec 19, 2011

I didn't receive my goods too & I even paid for the express delivery. All emails sent daily were not replied. I received order number on the same day of order but the order never arrive.

• Do
    Dolapo Dec 16, 2011

Goods not received, credit card charged and called the company sisx times, but no response.