Nuttin But StringzDo not buy from them

Sometime during the last week of August I ordered their album from their website. Then I got an email from the company saying that they were having problems with orders and that I would be receiving a limited edition hardcopy CD. It is now the middle of October and I have not received anything. I have tried emailing them and have had no luck. One email does not work (emails get sent back to me) and I have written 3x to another email and I have had no response whatsoever. Nuttin But Stringz has basically disappeared with my money. Please DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

• Ka
    Kat Oct 29, 2008

I am in the same situation. I too have NEVER received my CD. I am very angry about paying for something and not getting it. They have never replied to me either. NOT GOOD!

• Vl
    VLS Oct 29, 2008

I am also in the same situation. I complained to Paypal and they said since it was past the 45 days there is nothing they can do. She suggested contacted your credit card company and they should fight it. I am also very angry at this fraud situation...

• Vl
    VLS Oct 31, 2008

I actually got my CD today 56 days later. Did you?

• St
    Steve Martin Nov 08, 2008

Same here. I sent an email to the paypal address and it came back as a bad address.

Haven't received anything. It's a shame, too. I paid good money for a CD that I was really looking forward to.

I know I'll never get my money back, so I downloaded it via bittorrent. SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR BAD BUSINESS DEALINGS.

• Lo
    lola Nov 10, 2008

Download NUTTING BUT STRINGZ for free. If they took all your cash, you might as well take there music.

• Rp
    rp Nov 12, 2008

I am in the same boat. However, everyone please remember that these guys are not sitting behind a desk running this cd, music downloading business. They hired someone or were given someone to take care of this part of their "business". They may have no idea. They are musicians, and very good ones. As they become more aware of this "greedy" business, they will surround themselves I hope with better people. However, I know this business, and I not going to believe that these guys worked as hard as they did to make some money (yes, a lot I know, but their careers have just started...and for a hundred or a thousand 14.99 CD's?) Lets get our money back, have charges against the company filed, but give these guys a break...they are being used.
    RP

• Lo
    lola Nov 12, 2008

Yes I agree lets just get our money back and move on. They really are talented artists it's just unfortunate that they got mixed up with the wrong people.

• Sc
    Scott Allen Nov 15, 2008

Same thing for me...no CD. Took my money and ran. No response from emails or phone calls.

• Rp
    rp Nov 15, 2008

Okay, got my cd in the mail today. 45 days. They are trying.

RP

Marsha Nov 20, 2008

Count me as another ripped-off customer. Ordered the CD from Nuttin' But Stringz website in August. Filed a paypal complaint within the 30 days. Then I got an email from the company saying that they would be shipping the CD the following week, but there might be a delay because of my paypal complaint. The implication was that if I cancelled the complaint, I would get the CD quicker. Foolish me, I cancelled the paypal complaint even though you can't reinitiate a paypal complaint once you've cancelled it. Anyway, here I am about 12 weeks later with no CD. The Nuttin' But Stringz company no longer respond to any emails. It's clear to me that the guys themselves have to know by now that their fans are being ripped off. Obviously they don't care and just want to defraud us of our money! NEVER buy anything else from Nuttin' But Stringz, NEVER go to see any of their concerts, etc. Do NOT support these rip-off artists and spread the word.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices