Nutsonline.comI would steer clear of this company

D

I have been ordering from Nutsonline since 2008. I placed an order on 11/23/2011 and was sent an email by Nutsonline that the package was shipped on 11/25 and would be received on 11/29/2011. I did not receive. I sent an email to customer service and received an email stating that they would place a package trace with FedEx and try to see what happened to package. They also said if I had not received package by 12/2/2011 to let them know and they would resend. I sent an email back and stated that wasn't okay with me. That it wasn't my fault that the package was lost and they should have sent package out again. I told them I wanted my money back and to forget it. They have not answered back. I would steer clear of this company. They DO NOT HAVE A 100% satisfaction guarantee as stated on the website. Find someone else to order from.