Nutri BlvdUnauthorized charges

Nutri blvd BEWARE OF THIS CO. It will tell you uou only pay for shipping and can cancel product is rezv (made me sick ) tried to cancel they never answer there phone 10 days later you have more shipped and your credit card is charged $87.00 when you dispute it they say you signed terms, totally a lie.I KNOW there are more of you out there that have been coned. I would like to some how let Barbara Walters about this co. since she promoted this product.Can someone please stop this rip off co.

• Wa
    Wavelene Sep 04, 2009

I've been tring to find the website I ordered from..can't find it. I just can't afford it any longer. Has anyone found a phone number?

• St
    StephN Jul 13, 2009

I agree that this is a way of scamming people. I have been going back and forth with these people for 4 months via e-mail only. NO ONE answers the phone numbers. The one and only time I got anyone on the phone, 4 MONTHS AGO, told me I could expect to see a refund on my credit card statement within 60 days. Again, 4 MONTHS AGO. Every month, I look and it isn't there and I contact them thru email. One reply is that my unordered bottle was sent back, they did get it, but improperly. The box was never opened. The second response from them said they never got it back. I saved the emails and forwarded both back to them. Never heard from them again. I don't know how to contact the Better Business Bureau. Has anyone had any luck with that?

• Ed
    Ed Jul 11, 2009

This company posted 60 minutes broadcast and Dr. Oz recommendation to try this product as a free trial. The next month Nutri Blvd automatically shipped the product RezV and used my creditcard number (I used it to pay for shipping and handling) and billed me $87.97 for a bottle of 60 caplets. I went to the internet site and there is no link to cancel the subscription. I will be calling them during the work week and I will try to reach them. From what I saw from other sites on this same subject, I am going to have to have some luck. I will go to my credit card company also.

1.888.273.0308
    Nutri

southernsweetheart56 Jul 01, 2009

Even if you don't read the fine print and you get the bottle that you do not want they should refund your money when they tell you to sent it back and they give you the RMA number to put on the package. Even after you do as they ask, they still do not refund. They sent me an email telling me they would refund my cc between two and four weeks. It has now been 31 days..not a good company at all.

southernsweetheart56 Jul 01, 2009

I sent back the product also and they said they would refund between two and four weeks and it has been over 30 days. I contacted my cc company and now NUTRI's reply is they do not refund disputed charges. An ethical company would refund no questions asked. never had a problem with a company before. One sign they are not like another company, the product comes in a wrapper without in type of package slip, account number, or anything. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY FOR AT LEAST A MONTHS SUPPLY...the people who think NUTRI is great are are the ones who like the product and want to pay the 89.99..the company loves these guys and are probably extremely nice. Theresa from South Carolina

• Sh
    sherrie Blanchard May 20, 2009

I also had a bad experience with these con-artists. I tried to call this company, Nutri Blvd after my credit card company gave me a fraud alert on a $89.89 charge . The phone number that I was provided by the company's website was not functional and even the phone number that my credit card company provided proved to be impossible to use. It kept me on hold over 45 minutes and then transfered me to a recording stating "this extention is not in service". WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT? We try to be upstanding citizens in this world and then we encounter this criminal activity which destroys the very fabric of our society. To make a long story short, I had to cancel my credit card and end this nightmare of charges. I will NEVER charge online again. We need to have more prosecutors and investigators tracing these illegal activities overseas and domestic. Now I understand why some people do not want credit cards and simply deal with local merchants. It is a pity what the side effects of a few misfits' scams can have on good honest people trying to support this kind of commerce. I am rethinking the capital punishment issues for criminals also.

kelly May 15, 2009

i don't work for the company ... but ... if ya go on the poage all the info is right there ... i really don't see how you could miss it ... and they are there to inform you ... but ...whatever ..lol.. i'm not loosing sleep over it ..lol

Anna Crutchfield May 13, 2009

I agree with all the complaints above. I also ordered
    a sample of RezV and continued receiving bottles that
    I had not ordered. When I tried to contact them they did not answer their phone. I sent an e-mail but it would not go through. If this is a legitimate company
    the least they could do is answer their phone and except their e-mails.

• Am
    Amy May 12, 2009

gimme a break about the T&C"s. what kind of company has to trick people into being signed up for a product anyway, if they were so confident about the product they have to offer then give the free trial without strings attached, if it is soo great then put a phone number on the bottle so people can order more. If you prominently display that fact that it will be automatically sent out NOBODY would sign up for the free trial and you know it. The people that are defending it obviously work or own the company. You would be upset if you got charged for something you did not order.

LINDA K. May 07, 2009

THANKS FOR YOUR CANDOR, KELLY. HOWEVER, THIS WAS A SUPERVISOR WHO CAME ON THE LINE AT THE REQUEST OF THE AGENT TO HANDLE THIS. YES, MISTAKES DO HAPPEN & I AM ONE WHO DOES NOT NORMALLY TAKE THIS MUCH TROUBLE TO ARTICULATE MY DISSATISFACTION OVER SOMETHING LIKE THIS. HOWEVER, I ALSO RECEIVED AN E-MAIL FROM NUTRI-BLVD. CONFIRMING THE CANCELLATION SHORTLY AFTER SPEAKING WITH THE SUPERVISOR. IT STATED THAT IT WAS CANCELLED & THAT THERE WOULD BE NO FURTHER CHARGES. AS I CLEARLY STATED BEFORE, I CANCELLED IN THE APPROPRIATE TIME FRAME, BUT THIS WAS NOT HANDLED PROPERLY. NUTRI-BLVD'S SYSTEM IS FAULTY. PERIOD. AND, NEGATIVE THOUGHTS WOULD NOT BE GENERATED IF COMPANIES DID WHAT THEY PROMISED "IN WRITING" (IN THE T & C). THIS CAUSES UNDUE, EXTRA WORK, AND STRESS ON THE PART OF THE CUSTOMER WHO WAS WRONGLY CHARGED. WE HAVE TO SPEND MORE TIME & MONEY PLACING FURTHER CALLS TO THE COMPANY & THE BANKING OR CREDIT CARD INSTITUTION TO GET THE MONEY ERRONEOUSLY CHARGED CREDITED BACK TO THE ACCOUNT. THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE DO CHECK THEIR ACCOUNTS PERIODICALLY TO BE SURE THE PROPER CHARGES/DEBITS ARE BEING PROCESSED THROUGH THEIR ACCOUNTS. HOWEVER, I', SURE THERE ARE QUITE A FEW OTHERS WHO DO NOT SEE THESE CHARGES IMMEDIATELY. IF I HAD NOT BEEN DILIGENT, I WOULD NOT HAVE SEEN THIS UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE GO THROUGH & DISPUTED IT. IT TOOK 10 DAYS TO FINALLY GET THE MONEY CREDITED BACK. THIS ERROR ON NUTRI-BLVD'S PART COST ME TIME & MONEY, WHICH I SHOULD NOT HAVE HAD TO EXPEND. (NOT TO MENTION HAVING TO TAKE THE TIME TO ADVISE OTHERS OF THE PROBLEM ON THIS VEHICLE). IT IS NO WONDER THAT I HAVE A NEGATIVE MIND-SET TOWARDS THIS COMPANY. TAKE A BETTER LOOK AT THE COMPLAINTS. IF THERE TRULY WAS NO FAULT ON THE PART OF NUTRI-BLVD., THEIR PEOPLE, OR THEIR SYSTEM, THERE WOULD NOT BE SO MANY COMPLAINTS. EVERYONE CAN'T BE PLACED IN THE "WRONG" CATEGORY TO SOOTH NUTRI-BLVD'S CONSCIOUS. RESPECTFULLY...

kelly May 07, 2009

well no offence linda but mistakes happen, just like it was a mistake you didn't read the terms so you wernt aware that you would be charged .. thats understandable.. and isn't it possible that the agent you first talked to made a mistake and didn't cancel you out? why do people automatically assume a scam ? Maybe it was her first day on the job...that could well be the fact.. it's just easier to claim it's a scam ...i think the world has come to a place where it's just easier to call a lawyer or the bank so thats what we do now ... it's sad and i'm honestly sorry my kids have to grow up in a world like this where negitive thoughts rule the world now ...

LINDA K. May 07, 2009

TO KELLY + NATYLIE: WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, I WAS ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO DID FOLLOW EVERYTHING BY THE LETTER & STILL HAD ALL OF THE NEGATIVE RESPONSE FROM NUTRI-BLVD. HAPPEN TO ME. THEREFORE, IT IS "FACT" THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO HAVE BEEN "SCAMMED" BY NUTRI-BLVD. AT ANY RATE, THEIR PROCESSING SYSTEM IS COMPLETELY NON-FUNCTIONAL. IF THEY CAN'T PROCESS CANCELLATIONS WHICH ARE GIVEN IN A TIMELY MANNER AND STOP AUTO PAYMENTS FROM GOING THROUGH AFTER THE CANCELLATIONS, THEN THEY ARE COMPLETELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NEGATIVE IMPACT THEY ARE CAUSING TO CUSTOMERS WHO WOULD OTHERWISE CONTINUE ORDERING FROM THEM; OR, WOULD HAVE REFERRED THEM TO OTHERS IN A POSITIVE TONE. THEY TOTALLY DESERVE THIS "NEGATIVE COMMENTS SECTION" & ALL OF THE FALL OUT THAT IS HAPPENING. WHOEVER YOU ARE, NUTRI-BLVD. EMPLOYEE OR HAPPY CUSTOMER (IF HAPPY, I'M GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE), YOU ARE ONLY SEEING ONE SIDE OF THE SITUATION. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU CHASTISE OTHERS FOR BEING HONEST ABOUT A BAD SITUATION.

• Na
    natylei May 07, 2009

take responsibility for your actions and stop slandering a company for your mistakes. every company has terms and conditions you have to agree to when you order anything. do you own a cell phone did you read the t&c when you bought it or are you one of the people who were so upset when you tried to cancel and was charged 175.00 for breaking the contract. then you went and said so many bad things about their company and ruined their creditabiliy. how would you feel if people were doing this to your company. how many of you on here with complaints have graduated high school??? how did you graduate if your not smart enough to read and fully understand what you were purchasing??? its clear to see your not smart at all, for the fact you handed out your credit card number all your personal information on the internet with out reading absolutly everythingon and about the product. any free trial has things that come along with it. even though its a 14day trail from your order date. its still free your getting the 14day supply for FREE. if you want more time to try it cancel until you know if you want to order or not!!! smart thing to do is order a trail wait a few days call the company to see what obligations you have signed up for... smart thinking gets you along way... patience of reading saves you alot of money and headachs... good luck with common since.

• Pa
    Patricia Carey May 04, 2009

I must be lucky, because I had no problem, twice I called and spoke to a very nice young lady.
    she also emailed me confirming my order. Patricia C.Kennewick, Wa

• Ri
    Ricks May 03, 2009

My complaint wasn't with the T & C (though they weren't displayed right next to the input info. on the one I did. It was in the fine print on another page--a scam in and of itself.). My complaint was how it was handled. I did not care for the product and sent it back with the RMA # and my card was charged. That is where my complaint began...

kelly May 03, 2009

why are you guys not reading the t and c?? they are right where you put in your information... here they are guys

Product Description Price
    RezV Free Trial.

Your Free Trial is estimated to arrive on: May 07, 2009
    Free

Sub-Total $0.00
    Shipping & Handling $3.95
    Free Trial + S&H Total $3.95

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
    We are so confident that you will love RezV that we are not
    only going to give you a free trial period for the 14 day supply, but
    a RISK FREE 14 day money back guarantee. You will have 14 days from the date of your order to evaluate the product. If you decide you are unhappy with the product, cancel at any time during that 14 day period and pay nothing except shipping and handling. If you do not cancel, you will receive every 30 days a fresh one-month supply of RezV as part of our delivery program,
    for which you will be automatically billed $89.89 per month (a 21% savings
    off the regular price!) There are no obligations, and you can
    cancel at anytime via our customer support line.

Time remaining:
    04:36min

Payment Method:
    Visa Mastercard

Credit Card Number:

Expiration Date:
    Month Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Year [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected]

CVV2# (CVV2 ?):

All information entered in the form above is secured using industry standard 128-bit SSL encryption. Please fill out all required fields to complete your order

Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. RezV product is not intended to diagnose, treat cure or prevent any disease. RezV is not afilliated in any way with CNN, Fox, WebMD, ABC, Fortune or NBC. CNN, Fox, WebMD, ABC, Fortune and NBC are registered trademarks of their respective owners. The individuals shown are paid models, and not necessarily RezV customers.

Upon ordering, you agree to pay the shipping and handling fees for the free trial bottle. If you are enjoying Rezv do nothing and 14 days from your free trial order date and every 30 days thereafter you will be sent another fresh 30 day supply of Rezv and the form of payment that you used to order the trial will be billed the Member's Only price of $80.90 plus $8.99 shipping a

• Un
    unhappy May 01, 2009

I had the same experience. They send me another bottle without any invoice or contact number to cancel. They wont accept return and charged my credit card for $89.99 which I was not even informed of the price.Beware!

• Np
    NPY Apr 27, 2009

I didn't order this product but did order a trial of a face cream and then got a notice about the pills being shipped. I returned the pills and my card was still charged!

• Ju
    Judy Apr 23, 2009

YO, Dr. OZ and OPRAH Why didn.t you check this company out before endorsing? They are a joke!

• Hr
    hricks Apr 22, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me, but I couldn't find the right telephone #. Do they even have a number.

• Ro
    Roberto Apr 22, 2009

I received their 'free' sample and then my bank account was charged $87.97 without my knowledge. I sent the sample back via UPS next day air with a tracking # and was told I would receive my refund in 7-10 days. They rec'd the returned item on 4/1 and it's now 4/22 and I still ahve not received my refund. I have called 4 times asking on the status and they tell me it's in the works. I asked to talk to a Mgr but they would not let me. Today they changed their tune and told me they had 30 days to issue the refund. I told them it had better be in my account by May 1st or I was calling the Attorney General and that they were a complete rip off.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE EVEN IF THEY CLAIM IT'S FREE!

• Ri
    Rick Apr 21, 2009

I'm having the "Same Problems with NutriBlvd." They hit my banking account for charges I didn't authorize, "It's All A Big Scam To Rip-You-Off."

Rick

• Ci
    Cindy Apr 16, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I recieved the product on 3/31/09, canceled within 14 days thru email and verbally, but then I received another shippent today, 4/16/09. Representitive said that the 14 day trial started when I placed the order. That is false advertisement. How can you try the product 14 days when you don't receive the pills until 4 days after you ordered it? That means you only have 10 days to try the product. I am going to try to duspute it with my credit card.

kelly Apr 10, 2009

I personally would like to see that.. i'm sure the people that work there are shaking in thier boots ..lol

• En
    encapsulated sawdust Apr 08, 2009

Same story as above... Has anyone seen the movie 'Punch Drunk Love?' This company employs the same con artist scenario. I think we should get some bricks and baseball bats together and go down there and explain things to those blood belching vaginas.

LINDA K. Apr 06, 2009

P.S. YOU NEED TO REPORT NUTRIBLVD.COM / REZV TO YOUR FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION OFFICE & ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE IN YOUR STATE. ALSO, SINCE THEY ARE LOCATED IN FLORIDA: 20815 NE 16TH AVENUE, STE B46, MIAMI, FL 33179, YOU NEED TO REPORT THEM TO THE FLORIDA FTC & AG'S OFFICES, ALONG WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAUS IN BOTH AREAS. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

LINDA K. Apr 06, 2009

THOSE OF YOU WHO ORDERED REZV, BEWARE OF NUTRIBLVD.COM. HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE. ORDERED FREE SAMPLE ($5.95 S/H) W/LIMITED TRIAL TIME. CALLED THEM BEFORE TRIAL WAS OVER BECAUSE THEY CHARGED $87.97 TO MY CARD WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. ON 3/30/09 AFTER SPEAKING STERNLY TO REPRESENTATIVE, I TOLD HER I WAS CALLING MY BANK & HAVING THE CHARGE REMOVED. SHE THEN PUT ME ON HOLD TO SPEAK W/HER SUPERVISOR. ADVISED SHE AUTHORIZED IMMEDIATE CANCELLATION OF ORDER & REMOVAL OF THE CHARGE PENDING (SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ON THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!) & NO FURTHER CHARGES WERE GOING TO BE CHARGED TO MY CARD. I EVEN RECEIVED AN E-MAIL CONFIRMATION TO THAT EFFECT. NOW SUDDENLY I HAVE ANOTHER CHARGE OF $87.87 SHOW UP ON MY ACCOUNT! THIS IS WHAT YOU DO. CANCEL YOUR DEBIT CARD & HAVE IT REISSUED (YOU CAN USE THE SAME PASSCODE, JUST NEED A NEW #). THIS WILL STOP ALL NEW CHARGES GOING THROUGH TO YOUR ACCT. THEN FILE A DISPUTE CLAIM W/YOUR BANK. MOST BANKS WILL DO SO, BACKING THE CHARGE OUT OF YOUR ACCT. W/IN 2-3 DAYS AT THE MOST. I TOLD MY BANK OF THE PROBLEMS TRYING TO REACH THE COMPANY DOING THIS. I COULD REACH THEM THE WEEK OF 3/30/09. BUT NOW THERE IS A MSG ON THE 800# ADVISING A MSG SVC. + $4 FOR CALLBK! NO WAY JOSE'! HOPE THIS HELPS!

• Fy
    fyrefilms Apr 01, 2009

I agree, with what has been said above! I was told I would get one month back, that was after I was on this site and they were getting a lot of complaints, they would not refund any unused product. I could not even find the name of this company until they shipped the second one, b/c RezV has no number on the bottle. It is a rip off! I am sending back the last unused bottle and was told they would refund the lat one sent only, and that I signed an agreement and didn't read the fine print, WHAT FINE PRINT??? It said free trail pay only for the shipping! Anyway lesson learned, never again

Cheated Mar 31, 2009

Totally agree, they are a group of criminals and I told them so; lots of good that will do me! Crooks! I reported them to the Federal Trade Commission but that will probably not help either. But maybe it will help if all of us report them to the FTC. They sent me an email ostensibly explaining the $87-$88 charge, but that was after the bottle of unwanted pills had arrived in my mailbox. My credit card company cancelled the card at my request, but again, that doesn't get my money back! They are criminals! Please tell everyone you know to stay clear of them!

• Tj
    tj2 Mar 25, 2009

I have just had the very same experience. I asked for the "free sample" which I received, but then I got another bottle which I did not order and found it charged to my credit card. How do I get in touch with them now?

• Di
    Dimadi Mar 20, 2009

This is a scam co. I got conned by this company too!

• Di
    Dimadi Mar 20, 2009

this company (Nutri Blvd) is a big scam. Don't patronize them. They sent out pill without my authorization after I order the sample only. When you tried to get your refund they give you a hard time. Stay away from them!

• Br
    Brunie Tehlikian Mar 17, 2009

READ THE TERMS AND CONMDITIONS BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING

How it Works! By clicking” Rush MY ORDER” I am agreeing to receive Resveratrol p150 for a 7-day trial period for $3.95 billed to my credit Card.(days of availability for actual usage could be less depending on shipping time) beginning on date of order. If you enjoy Resveratrol p150, simply do nothing. On the 15th day my credit card will automatically be charged $92.31 for a 31 day supply and every month, thereafter, unless I cancel by calling [protected] M – F, 8am-7pm PAC. No Hassle, Cancel Anytime! I understand that this consumer transaction involves a negative option and that I may be liable for payment of future goods and services, under the terms of this agreement, if I fail to notify the supplier not to supply the goods or services described.