Nutri Blvdtrial period and they mail and charge credit card

I tried this rezv on a trial for shipping only (made me sick ) and in 10 days they sent another supply charging my credit card 87.00 I called sent it back called my credit card and they r saying that I knew I had agreed to this.hello this is the biggest con they tell you trial and ship it out and wont refund for that month they make 10o dollars. I called tonite they would not talk to me. I am still disputing it co. should be put out of business.I will never order any trial from internet again. Please come forward i know there has to be alot more complaints.

suzylizy May 28, 2010

I ordered this product. It did indicate that after14 days, they would begin the process of the auto ordering. I like the product and cancelled only because the cost was such that during these times, I had to rid of the "extra" expenses. I was able to call them straight away and cancel my auto-order, no problems at all--no additional charges, no harassing phone calls, nothing. I am sorry to read about those who were not so lucky. I had no problems though...

• Tr
    trey121 Mar 23, 2010

THIS CO. OWNS OVER 2MILLION MORE IVEBEEN FIGHTING THEM FOR GOING ON 4 YEARS THEY ALSO OWN DENTAL WHITE, BRITE WHITE, NUTRI BLVD, AN I KNOW OF OVER 10K MORE, IT WONT STOP, I DID FIND OUT THE OWNER LIVES IN CANADA AN HE IS 23 YRS OLD, FOUND OUT FROM MY CREDIT CARD CO. THAT IM STILL FIGHTING AS WELL THEY KEEP LETTING THEM CHARGE MY CARD SO I TOLD THEM HSBC THEY CAN PAY MY BILL, IM NOT.LOOK FOWARD TO MORE AN MORE CHARGES IT NEVER STOPS, I EVEN REPORTED MY CARD LOST, STOLDEN AN HAD THE CARD NUM. CHANGED 5 TIMES BUT HSBC STILL ALLOWED THEM TO CHARGE ME $400.00, $87.50, $38.95, $800.00, ALL IN TOTAL OVER $7, 000.00 OVER MY CREDIT LIMIT.I HAVENT MADE ANY PAYMENTS TO HSBC IN OVER 2 YEARS AN I TOLD THEM I WILL NOT UNTIL THEY TAKE CARE OF THIS BULLSH-T AN GET MY CARD BACK TO WHERE IT WAS.IF YOU STILL NEED PEOPLE FOR A LAWSUIT, COUNT ME IN.

• Id
    Idaho Jan Oct 29, 2009

I was lucky enough to call in and stop any further orders after the first charge of $89.89 and even returned the bottle of ResV back to them on their RMA number by the 10 days allowed to return it. On 7/30/09 I called and asked them where my credit was. They told me my credit was scheduled to post the second week in Sept. On 10/6 I called them again and was told nobody processed any credit for me. He said he would issue me a credit of $87.97 in the next 5 - 7 business days. Today, 10/29, I called them again and got a personal phone number and was told the business that had that phone number went out of business. I was lucky to only have been taken for $90.

Suer09 Oct 23, 2009

I agree I am in NZ and had the exact same thing happen they have billed my credit card twice without authorisation I only wanted the trial product and this is a huge SCAM!

• Mm
    M.M. Tinto Oct 22, 2009

I ordered the free trial offer of Rezv for $3.95 before leaving for an extended foreign visit. Upon my return I found that the product had been sent on a regular basis. To my dismay, my credit card was billed $89 each month. I have not even had time to try the product and have not decided whether I wish to continue its use.

I plan to return all the accumulated bottles and am requesting credit for each order. Please send me an invoice for each month's order to submit to my bank, or reimburse me for the amount I have been billed.

Your phone agent promises to return calls, but no one has called me back for two days.

Your prompt response is expected.

Mary M. Tinto

July 27: $89.89
    Sept. 4 : $89.89

• Nr
    N. Refes Oct 13, 2009

And one more thing: Resveratrol is a good product if you get one that is pure. From my chiropractor I got a bottle of 60 caps without any additives, just reveratrol - 60 caps for half the price. http://www.purecaps.com/ He says it is very beneficial for all our organs. I have had absolutely no reactions. N Refes

• Nr
    N. Refes Oct 13, 2009

THEY GOT ME TOO!!! I looked for the "hook" when I ordered my "Free trial for shipping fee only" and there was none. This was on April 18th. I got their number from my bank statement listed when they charged my account. I got the "authorized return number" from them by email and on May 8th sent the bottle back.

It is now October!. I got an email saying they would send my refund in 2 to 4 weeks and nothing happened. I have called them, and called them and continued to get promises. Last call, my 4th or 5th was on 9-29 and spoke to Brian who said he would process now and I would see it in my account in 5 - 7 days. Nada! Today, Oct 13 I tried calling again [protected]) and got a recording that says "this mailbox does not exist".

On the first page of comments is the following:
    -I am not a lawyer, I am a consumer, and this is simply wrong. If you are interested in taking action against Nutri Blvd. please send an email to [email protected]
    118 days ago Gina M

We should join Gina M below and try for some action. Also, call your Credit Card Co, Public Advocate, Attny General, and any division of fraud in your city or state.
    N. Refes 10-13-09

• Ca
    catbird Sep 09, 2009

I agree with Charlie - everyone should read the fine print. I, however, did read the fine print. I canceled my "membership" before the trial had even arrived. Then I received the first shipment, for which I was charged $87. I called and got a return authorization for the shipment and, in March, returned the unopened package for a refund. Then I waited. Finally in July, I called customer service again and was told they hadn't received the return. I gave them the registered mail confirmation number and immediately was told I'd be receiving a refund. I got an email on July 21 stating that I would receive a refund within 30 business days. As of today, it's been 35 business days so I called about my refund. I was told by an employee that I would see a refund in 5-7 business days. When I asked what the hold up had been he said "it hasn't been processed yet." It is clear that this is a shady company and after going through the (slow) proper channels, I will not hesitate to file an official complaint.

• Sh
    Shane Aug 17, 2009

Happened to my 77 year old father too. 3 charges for $89 each month before I caught it. What is this company doing!? $89 per month!?!? Puhlease. Put them out of business.

Suckered in to the Rev scam Aug 05, 2009

I Agree i ordered this crap back in April of this year and I didn't even received the bottle and was getting charged finally I told them to cancel the account and i would send back any bottles that came as long as i was refunded my 87 dollars... Well I changed my account because hell they can't be trusted. And I was told that they would mail me my check for the 87 dollars because the received the pill back...well its August and I keep getting some guy named Robert who tells me that in order to get my paper check that I must send them a copy of my bank statement.. and I'm like HELL TO THE NO Why do i need to send a copy of my bank statements... I sent them they crappy pills back now I want my money!! BUT I TOLD MR. ROBERT I am going to FLORDIA and somebody gonna pay me my money or else me and my cousin gonna be waitin on them after work...Ya Feel me!!

• Mo
    MollyP Jul 09, 2009

I too was ripped off by Nutri blvd RezV. I did everything they said to do to return the product. I even have a signed receipt they got it. I have sent 3 emails to their customer service email address. No response from them.
    I would join a class action suit against them. I am out $87.97 plus about $7 to return the darn thing.
    Never again will I click on a "FREE" product offer! This was my first and last!
    Molly

• Ro
    Romy Jun 21, 2009

The same thing happened to my Mother, but they charged her two 87.00 payments. I told her NEVER buy anything over the internet without Paypal. Paypal always takes care of these problems and gets rid of these fraudulent companies. Be suspicious of companies who don't use Paypal.

• Gi
    Gina M Jun 20, 2009

I also was not aware that sending for the "free" trial of RezV would automatically enroll me in the monthly charge of $87.00. I took it for 4 months and did not experience any difference in my health or weight
    (I'm in good health and reasonably in shape for a 65 year-old) and then I started breaking out in a rash on my arms and torso and suspect that I am allergic to at least one of ingrdients. I have e-mailed the company to cancel mailings. I read complaints that calling did no good. If they do not respond, or the mailings and charges continue I will try calling.

• Ga
    Gabor Jun 18, 2009

One more sucker to join this complaint board. Same story, shipping and charging for unauthorized shipments.
    This company - NutriBlvd - and the product - RezV - is a scam. Let the people around you know. Better yet, if you know away to get the story on TV or radio try to get their attention.

• Bo
    Bob Jun 17, 2009

To All Above,

I havr tried to stop this re-order process now for over two months. I am now filing a legal action again Nutri Blvd and would consider a class action law suit in favor of all consumers who have been "scammed" by this company,

I am not a lawyer, I am a consumer, and this is simply wrong. If you are interested in taking action against Nutri Blvd. please send an email to [email protected] Again, I am not an attorney, I am using this address for privacy purposes related to action against this company.

• Vi
    violet s. Jun 08, 2009

Because I was also victimized by this Company, I send my shipping and handling plus my credit card.I waited for so long!!and then I followed up.They said they going to send it again?but there is NO! bottles for trials arrive in my said address.I been calling maybe for ten times try to follow up but?they said they going to send it again...but until now! June 8, 2009 never arrive nothing.I made that order since April 4, 2009.but never came even the shadow of that Resveratrol bottle at all..I hope Barbara Walter STOP indorsing this products..because when I saw it into website?because she is the one the endorsing it..I was thinking this legitimate company because Barbara Walter is well known...I hope this company will go in prison for this wrong doing?I love to see them in prison...Please help us...Thanks a lot...Violet Schmitz..

• Lv
    L Vona Jun 08, 2009

I filled out the online form for the free trial and backed out at the last minute and it still went through. I ened up with an 87.97 charge to my bank account, no one from the company would answer the phone, I returned the bottles "UNOPENED" and went throught the dispute process...and got no where. The bank said they were able to reach the company and they were told that I had agreed to this...therefore, my revisonal credit to my account was reversed, leaving me 87.97 in the hole. I tried again to contact the company and they said that since I tried to dispute it, I was NOT going to get my money back!

THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!

• Mi
    Mims Jun 04, 2009

I received my trial bottle, and received my first order but they charges my account on 5/14/09 and here it is June 4, 2009 nothing has been received
    I contacted my credit card co. place a fraud alert, ask them not accept any future charges from this co. on Nutri Blvd and disputed
    current charge for $87.97 for no product received.
    Not sure if they will help me, but it's worth a try.
    Of course you can't find any web site to change your account with them or even edit payment type.
    I do NOT like to be taken advantge of and work very hard for my money to paay for something I do not have!

saigondis May 27, 2009

Same thing here folks!!

Just saw the deduction on my online bank statement. Damn!!. Customer Services person named "Mary" says she has cancelled any future orders. We shall see huh?...Now the buggers have my credit card info!!

• De
    Deborah Brewington May 27, 2009

Yes, I agreed to the free trial, and now got another bottle that I did not agree on and I am charged on my credit card, I hope I can stop this, I am calling today. I will no longer try any advertisments I see on facebook.

• Jb
    jbear May 17, 2009

DITTO HERE!! Okay, let company know we are all reporting them to Attorney General...we should receive credits within 2 days...we all need to contact Attorney General as soon as possible, as well as Better Business Bureau! As a GROUP these "dishonest" thieves can be stopped!

• To
    toni May 15, 2009

I also got scammed by these people! Received another bottle today - so I called my bank and cancelled my debit card - thje called nutri blvd @ [protected] and told them I wanted the account cancelled and was told that it would be done and they will send me a RMA to my e mail so that I can send it back - lets see what happens - learned a good leason just say no!!!

• Ba
    bashful May 12, 2009

i did this also i hve been fighting with my bank over this the guy that says its our promble needs to give all of us our money back all i can say is we need to spred the word

• De
    delia amahit Apr 24, 2009

Sending product for trial, not after 14 days they charge me for a shipment i did not allow. I returned the merchandize with their given RMA no. They did not returned my money back! You can't talk with them. Voice mail is full.

• Ju
    Judy Apr 23, 2009

This company is a joke!

• Ju
    Judy Apr 23, 2009

I ordered rezv and didn't have time to try it before they billed me for a second bottle. The illegal withdrawl from my v debit card caused me to have an overdraft charge of 35.00. Now I am broke. I wish that dr OZ and Oprah had checked the reputation of the company before standing behind this product!!!

• Sh
    sharon Apr 20, 2009

they keep sending and charging my card, calling credit card company and refusing anymore payments...or can find lawyer really fast ..sc

• Pe
    Peg Apr 19, 2009

I also ordered this free trial, it made me sick and before I could cancel I received another bottle. I went back to the original e-mail notification of my order receipt and noticed there was not contact number. There was an option to e-mail them but I have never gotten any response to my request for a return product number so that I can ship back and be credited. I have now 3 bottles in my possesion but have canceld my debit/credit card due to a name change so they will not be getting anymore of my money!

• Df
    dfrancislsu Apr 15, 2009

I too, ordered the free trial.. I never received the product..emailed them to cancel my order. I have not heard back from them. I found another phone number is anyone is interested..I'm going to try calling them after work today. The number is [protected]. I would be interested in a class action suit.
    thanks
    Debbie
    [email protected]

NO MORE PILLS

DO NOT SEND ANYMORE PILLS

rena j whitley Apr 15, 2009

I am really geting pissed.

rena j whitley Apr 15, 2009

How many times do I have to write a comment??????????

rena j whitley Apr 15, 2009

Not a good company to deal with...

rena j whitley Apr 15, 2009

Please, stop delivering all pills to my house. I don't won"t any more of your products. I talked with my doctor and she said since I am on five prescription pills that this would not be safe for me to take, so again cancel all pills.

rena j whitley Apr 15, 2009

Same as above, what a rip off.

- Unauthorized billing

Further more I will make sure that all the newspaper in Maine gets a copy of this web page...

Stop sending me pills, period!!!

I already got in touch with visa to stop payment.

r.j. WHITLEY
    MADAWASKA MAINE 04756

• Mm
    MML Apr 14, 2009

This is true...they send more products and bill your credit card. I have called
    my credit card company this morning and they are investigating now! I just sent
    packages back marked refused as soon as I get them!

I've learned my lesson NEVER go for the free, pay shipping only deal ever again!

MML in Georgia

• Mo
    Mollie Apr 09, 2009

SAme thing happened to me. I got the RMA #, now I am leary to send them back the product.Now what!

• Te
    teri907 Apr 08, 2009

I received the trial samples and was told i could not use the product. When I called the company to cancel they said it was already shipped out. After receiving and being charged for additional delivery I called the c ompany and was given a RMA number to return the product and have my account credited, I received the Post Office receipt saying the package was received on 3/28/09 and Have yet to have my account credited. I have called but they said it takes a month, it didn't take a month to access the amount. I feel that I been had.

• Me
    megelizabeth Apr 06, 2009

I am also having problems with this company. They did the same thing to me and caused my bank to go into overdraft.. over 200 dollars worth of fees. They won't respond to my calls and leave me generic e-mail responses. If you file a class action law suit please let me know.